ML8 Group Steps

Casiraghi

Loyal Freddie
With ML7 hopefully fixed for a lot of ppl this sunday, I will be looking for ppl to do the groups steps for ML8 next week.

Post if interested stating class and a date/time that would suit you. any day/evening except tuesday will be fine with me :)

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Heh, stick me down - any time next week is good for me :)

Hot^Ice

Fledgling Freddie
I need also for my healer the ml8 group steps so count me in any time any place

healer name galadriel :)

Mend/Aug (crazy spec although 50mend/20aug but will do the job in PvE) :)

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Warrior here, and im available just about anytime as long as you set a time in advance.

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
i'll come along, i still need ml6 and ml7 but getting the ml8 group steps will help me a lot. I can play most evenings after 20:00 cet.

Emergency Roma

Fledgling Freddie
Heheh Casi , Ill come with my dancing shoes :D

Btw, I really hope the raid will not start at 18-19 cet , just bit later if possible so that also working players can join :(

Emer

Casiraghi

Loyal Freddie
Emergency Roma said:
Heheh Casi , Ill come with my dancing shoes :D

Btw, I really hope the raid will not start at 18-19 cet , just bit later if possible so that also working players can join :(

Emer

Well, will be 20:00 CET then, day yet to be determined :)

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
Casiraghi said:
Well, will be 20:00 CET then, day yet to be determined :)
Sweet, count my short arsed lvl 50 thane in then

Dedaith

Fledgling Freddie
I also need the steps with my healer (40m/36a) and am available between 12:00-18:00 and after 19:00 cet.
Can do any day except saturday.

Casiraghi

Loyal Freddie
Think we have more than enough healers now if all who showed interest is coming, cant heal mobs to death :)

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
Casiraghi said:
Think we have more than enough healers now if all who showed interest is coming, cant heal mobs to death :)
I've had that problem when trying to organise raids, especially group ones or smaller ones, I've ended up getting over 8 seers wanting to come per group and having to beg for damage dealers to turn up in /as and /gu

Fafner

Fledgling Freddie
I usually get something like; 3 shadowblades, 2 hunters, 1 bonedance and a runie.. 1 of wich brought his bb.. send some seers my way please :worthy:

Lawless

Fledgling Freddie
yea i need em, just wounder if i can do em on my rm, havent even finnished ML1.... could i still make ml8? :eek6:

plastic

One of Freddy's beloved
Lawless said:
yea i need em, just wounder if i can do em on my rm, havent even finnished ML1.... could i still make ml8? :eek6:

I think so.

Casiraghi

Loyal Freddie
Lawless said:

Yes, no prereqs on ML8

plastic

One of Freddy's beloved
Rulke said:
Do these steps give credit for 1fg only?

Hm I thought that was the point of all 'Group Encounters'? Not sure but I think it would say Battlegroup Encounter if it was possible with more than a full-group :)

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
plastic said:
Hm I thought that was the point of all 'Group Encounters'? Not sure but I think it would say Battlegroup Encounter if it was possible with more than a full-group :)
Was just wondering cos a lot of ppl have replied...

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
I belive 8.4 8.7 and 8.9 are grp only, but nothing preventing us from making 2 grps and either do each step twice (if a grp is missing key classes, i for one like ml exp :) ) or start on a different step with each grp (if 2 viable grps).

Ankist

Fledgling Freddie
could use thoose steps 2 :) sup sm

-------------------------------------------
anki etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom