This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ML8 Group Steps Saturday 19th at 5PM GMT

Discussion in 'Hibernia' started by Yurka, Mar 15, 2005.

1. Yurka

Yurka One of Freddy's beloved

Group steps for BG raid the following day.

Druid :
    Druid :
    Bard :
    Tank : Yurk
    Caster :
    Caster :
    Other :
    Other :

2. PrincipleHero

PrincipleHero Fledgling Freddie

50 bm
    Unnamed

3. Aardwolf

Aardwolf Loyal Freddie

Hero sign up Legionnaire

4. Mylhia

Mylhia Fledgling Freddie

Druid (loira) and animist (trashy) signing up :)

5. LordjOX

LordjOX Part of the furniture

Uncshroom (animist)

6. Lathien

Lathien Fledgling Freddie

I will come with my Ani for sure! :clap:

7. Yurka

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 3 charactersThe message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 3 charactersThe message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 3 charactersThe message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 3 charactersThe message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 3 charactersThe message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 3 charactersThe message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 3 charactersThe message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 3 charactersThe message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 3 characters

8. gunmannnnn

gunmannnnn Fledgling Freddie

gunman light eld if spot

9. Mylhia

Mylhia Fledgling Freddie

Mate the ani and druid are 2 differnt persons, so they both playing actively. Only wrote the message in once since its easyer then posting 2 times, so pls put trashy back in aswell :)

10. Galos

Galos Loyal Freddie

yer i signed up first caster gimme teh spot tbh

11. Tarmak

Tarmak Fledgling Freddie

Excessum, bm for backup spot or so ;D

12. Yurka

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 3 charactersThe message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 3 charactersThe message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 3 charactersThe message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 3 charactersThe message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 3 charactersThe message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 3 charactersThe message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 3 charactersThe message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 3 charactersThe message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 3 charactersThe message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 3 charactersThe message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 3 charactersThe message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 3 charactersThe message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 3 charactersThe message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 3 charactersThe message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 3 charactersThe message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 3 charactersThe message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 3 charactersThe message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 3 characters

13. Mutoria

Mutoria Fledgling Freddie

50 eld would like to sign up

14. Merrilow

Merrilow Fledgling Freddie

L50 bard signing up. No I don't have fop -.-

15. Jika

Jika Fledgling Freddie

8L6 fop druid

16. Harthai

Harthai Fledgling Freddie

druid here

17. Yurka

Druid : loira
    Druid : jika
    Bard : Merrilow
    Tank : Yurk
    Caster : trashy
    Caster : Uncshroom
    Other : Unnamed
    Other : Legionnaire

18. Lathien

Why did u remove me from list??

19. Lathien

I signed up before trashy and he is also caster/animist like me. I think u did a mistake there tbh.

20. Yurka

15th March 2005, 04:50 PM #4
    Mylhia
    Regular Freddie

Druid (loira) and animist (trashy) signing up

---------------

15th March 2005, 05:52 PM #6
    Lathien
    Fledgling Freddie

I will come with my Ani for sure!

-----------

He signed up an hour before ?

21. LordjOX

Will be tharrr

22. Lathien

Sry my mistake! C ya another time. :worthy:

23. LordjOX

bump xd

24. Yurka

ok meet aerus plz, i've jsut got back and online had flights delayed hence late