ML8.10 raid, Saturday 7PM GMT

Yussef

Fledgling Freddie
I'll be leading a ML8.10 raid on Saturday the 13th of March at 7PM GMT. The meeting point is Aerus Haven, the level restriction is 50. The boss can hit for 3k+ so having enough Clerics is my main focus. Otherwise group friendly classes if possible. There is no ML restriction to join the raid.

If you come you will be able to nominate a level 50 alt for loot if you like, or you can roll for the character you bring along. If you would like credit for 8.10, you should do .1-.9 beforehand, the hardest step is 8.3, but 1fg doable if you do it correctly, every other step is extremely easy with 1FG. We can try Ibn before 8.10 with the expected zerg. .1-.9 excluding .3 should only take a few hours, so you should have enough time if needed.

SquallShadowedmace.jpg

Damage Type: Thrust DPS:16.50 Delay:4.20 Magical Bonuses:
Dexterity: 15 pts
Piercing +4 pts
Hits: 32 pts
Item Bonuses: Melee Combat Speed: 5%
Dexterity attribute cap: 7
Hit Points bonus cap: 32
Magical Ability: Function: Endurance Heal
Value: 80 (Probably 20 Delve, which will be 25 endurance )
Target: Self
Cast Time: 3.00 sec
Damage Modifiers:
Base DPS: 16.50
Quality: 100%
Condition: 100%

Are the documented drops I'm aware of, so if you fancy coming, try to gather more people for me :) Reply with interest also please so I can have a rough idea of the numbers.

Will probably lead another attempt next week also.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Found lots of items. some delve 20 some delve 40 end

does 40 end gives u 50% end as 20 delve gives 25%??

:) bit offtopic but wtf xD

Ivan

Fledgling Freddie
Will tag along if im online, will try to bring a few PL but at the moment cant promise anything.

Yussef

Fledgling Freddie
Delves are base values, in one patch Mythic boosted most things by a 1.25 multiplicater (sp) which is the correct values etc.

Yussef

Fledgling Freddie
29 people turned up, we beat Talos easily and it was a nice challenge, the loot tonight sucked however :(

Now we have some ML8's on the server so thanks for the help, I appreciate it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom