ML7 scroll drop rate

GV-Miera

Fledgling Freddie
is it me or did they nerf the droprate on the scroll inside ml7 dungeon ? been farming for over an hour now already and haven't seen any nice scrolls drop this far... anyone else had this or we just very unlucky ?

Influenza

Part of the furniture
GV-Miera said:
is it me or did they nerf the droprate on the scroll inside ml7 dungeon ? been farming for over an hour now already and haven't seen any nice scrolls drop this far... anyone else had this or we just very unlucky ?

Aye it does seem a pretty poor drop rate in ml7 now , i did ml7 group steps the other week and a full 3 scrolls dropped during them.
Your better off farming taurs , or if you can manage them , the siam-hes on erinys island.

Ryuno

Can't get enough of FH
Did ml7 group steps yesterday and got 3 x battler 3 of 3s :)

kivik

Part of the furniture
Aye DV really sucks :mad:

I remember when it was scroll-heaven and you could get tons of rare scrolls there! :(

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
1. droprate in dungeons hasnt changed
2. droprate in open areas has improved loads
3. and final conclusion, u are once again spoiled and silly

solution, find a nice spot with taurs/siams and start farming
(a small tip, oranges drop 1/3's a lot and sometimes 2/3 like tartaros, reds and purps drop more 2/3 and 3/3)

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
Enli said:
1. droprate in dungeons hasnt changed
2. droprate in open areas has improved loads
3. and final conclusion, u are once again spoiled and silly

solution, find a nice spot with taurs/siams and start farming
(a small tip, oranges drop 1/3's a lot and sometimes 2/3 like tartaros, reds and purps drop more 2/3 and 3/3)

Im afraid my good man you are wrong. After the scroll patch was released on the US servers there were no scrolls dropping inside ml7. After some complaints mythic returned scroll drops to the dungeon but the drop rate was never put back to how it was before.

If you want to farm particular scrolls you are best to either look on VOS or go to haven and speak to the apprentices. Kill the specific mobs mentioned they have a higher drop rate for the particular scroll.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom