ML7 Presteps TONIGHT - 22nd

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
Ok well I have left this abit late and I have a few irl stuff going on before ML7 on Tuesday so I need these steps done TONIGHT. I am going out to work at 130 and wont be back till 9pm so the set up is abit late but im hoping we can get it all done by 12.

Sign up below and please be online at 830-900 and I will pick who we need. (Not very well planned out this but its the only way I can do it)

Classes I WANT.

Cleric - Spiral (myself)
Cleric -
Sorc -
Minstel - Gwari
Pally -
Reaver -
Ice Wiz -
Ice Wiz -

FoP bots would be nice too so if you have one you will most likely get picked. And if you are the only name down ofc you be picked. Sign up within the next 50min so I can pick all :D

Also I NEED someone to farm the hand to get past 7.1. Read where to get the 2/3 parts on VoS 3rd part is in the actually dungeon. If no one has this done there is no group.

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
GMT btw ;) sorry for all the stuff I left out needed to post it fast.

Vizje

Fledgling Freddie
signing in Vizje lvl 50 paly and viviana lvl 50rejuv cleric

Dardamein

Fledgling Freddie
I would like to go...see you gots minstrel thou...

Few numbers or as reserve

Well you find me within The Choir

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
Cleric - Spiral (myself)
Cleric - viviana
Sorc - Zita
Minstel - Gwari
Pally - Vizje
Pally - slira
Ice Wiz - Nulifidian
Theur - Zedan

Please be at Volcanus having in 5min and one of you better have the glove for 1.1 :p

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
Ty for the people that did show up for these ML group steps, and shame on the people who signed up even after I said be online at 9PM :p was no point in signing up if you werent :cough: Vizje+Viviana :p

Now all ya gotta do is turn up for the ML raid on Tuesday.

Sorry to people who didnt get to do steps that signed up but I took people that I need and I didnt say it was first come, first serve(though normally my ML7 group steps are).

Tyvm to Halleck for coming even though he didnt need any of it ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom