Clerc:
Friar:
Icer: Krabish
AE dam:
Shield tank:
Random:
Random:
Random:

Its not a first signed-up-gets but i'll decide who gets on. Priority will go to fop clerc or friar and someone who can bring the glove for access is all I can say for now :)

Raid will start after the ML 7-8 raid so cant give an excact time. ML 7-8 raid are supposed to kick off at 18.00 cet.

Sharaft

Fledgling Freddie
bringin BB and elliot, would also sing up Luciffer and levar if they in game levar is cler luciffer is reav i also got the glove ;)

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
Clerc:
Friar:
Icer: Krabish
AE dam:
Shield tank:
Random:
Random: Elliot reaver + bb
Random: Friars cabalist

Elliot I'll wait with signing up your buddies untill they are confirmed. Untill then the spots are ffa. :)

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Sharaft said:
bringin BB and elliot, would also sing up Luciffer and levar if they in game levar is cler luciffer is reav i also got the glove ;)

you dont need the glove

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
psyco said:
you dont need the glove

Part of the ToA nerf? Enlighten me please, I havent done any ToA cept on this char since the nerf.

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
you.... PORT... got it?:p

then just run to the general area of 7.1

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
also they changed the way you get cred for 7.2, do you know about that?

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
psyco said:
also they changed the way you get cred for 7.2, do you know about that?

well no :) I could probably look through the patchnotes but if you have a quick summary I'd be most happy. :fluffle:

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
you know when you got a faction it would apear in the chat window? well you get a msg EVERY mob you kill and you get a pop-up when you have faction for that particular type...

EDIT: shoulda PM'd it to you....

Sharaft

Fledgling Freddie
well whole 7.2 is nerfed, its not a FARM FARM FARM step.. it goes really easy, and btw if you port, deal with 7.7 :p hes not doable with this groupsetup :p i say walk in, get the 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5 7.6 and do rest on BG steps,

but i dont think i can make the ML 7 today.. what about tomorrow? last run now until ML 9/10

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Sharaft said:
well whole 7.2 is nerfed, its not a FARM FARM FARM step.. it goes really easy, and btw if you port, deal with 7.7 :p hes not doable with this groupsetup :p i say walk in, get the 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5 7.6 and do rest on BG steps,

but i dont think i can make the ML 7 today.. what about tomorrow? last run now until ML 9/10

7.7 isn't that dificult every time ive done ml7groups(since the patch) were sucseeded

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom