ML7 prereqs Sunday 22:th of may 12.00 CET

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Howdi all!

Time: 12.00 CET
Place: Inside Volcanus Heaven

Please sign up here and ill keep this thread updated with spots in group during the day (if we dont get enough people this will be posted here also)

1: PacHealer: Mikky
2:
3:
4: Caster: Slirioc (warlock)
5:
6: Tank: Dolly (Skald)
7: Tank: Rack (Skald)
8: Augshaman: Storlaga

Im not sure if Rack is the same skald as sent me a message as Agg the other day. If so please say so here.

Lotto as usual: random 100 highest wins 1 win per person until all has gotten 1 win. Then we start over and keep rolling.

/Charmangle

ps. If possible bring a glove if not I have a glove bot we can use! ds.

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
will come with my aug healer Fayte - RR4 - ML6 Soj DI2, Purge, BoF, PR - Toa kit

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Update...

charmangle said:
Howdi all!

Time: 12.00 CET
Place: Inside Volcanus Heaven

Please sign up here and ill keep this thread updated with spots in group during the day (if we dont get enough people this will be posted here also)

2:
3:
5:

Im not sure if Rack is the same skald as sent me a message as Agg the other day. If so please say so here.

Lotto as usual: random 100 highest wins 1 win per person until all has gotten 1 win. Then we start over and keep rolling.

/Charmangle

ps. If possible bring a glove if not I have a glove bot we can use! ds.

2: Caveshaman: Gullunge
3: Warlock: Cant remember whom but well see (pmed me in game:)
5: Caster: Bettye (Dark sm)

Comment:
I have purly chosen according to sign up times except in one case...the 2 last spots that signed up. Thats Darkmack and Bettye...where darkmack was first with aughealer problem is we already have 4 seers and need a damage class to be able to do these steps at all...I do appologize for this darkmack but Im not sure if we can do these steps at alla with only 2 skalds and 2 warlocks and 4 seers. Since the remaining last spot was I damage class spot I had to take Bettye first.

With that said those 2 healers (darkmack and booomer) that didnt get into the group atm if you have time etc show up at 12.00 tomorrow. Almost always there are 1-2 people that dont show up, so with some luck on your part there might be someone that dont show up.

/charmangle

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom