Ml7 prereqs Friday 20:th of May 20.00 CET

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Howdi all!

Figured since vavires has way to many applicants for ml7 prereqs tomorrow. I might as well see if there arent enough for one more raid. Please sign up here and ill keep this thread updated with spots in group during the day (if we dont get enough people this will be posted here also)

I would like a decent setup but it is by no means necessary these steps are doable with almost any kind of group. So I post a nice setup if you dont have any of those classes just chunk the setup and sign up anyway!:)

1: PacHealer
2: Healer
3: Suppsm
4: Suppsm
5: Shield tank
6: Tank
7: Tank
8: Augshaman: Miffli

So remember this setup has nothing to do with if you can apply or not. Apply away now and lets get you all on that ml7 raid on sunday.

Lotto as usual: random 100 highest wins 1 win per person until all has gotten 1 win. Then we start over and keep rolling.

/Charmangle

ps. If possible bring a glove if not I have a glove bot we can use!:) ds.

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Update...

charmangle said:
Howdi all!

Figured since vavires has way to many applicants for ml7 prereqs tomorrow. I might as well see if there arent enough for one more raid. Please sign up here and ill keep this thread updated with spots in group during the day (if we dont get enough people this will be posted here also)

I would like a decent setup but it is by no means necessary these steps are doable with almost any kind of group. So I post a nice setup if you dont have any of those classes just chunk the setup and sign up anyway!:)

1: PacHealer
3: Suppsm

So remember this setup has nothing to do with if you can apply or not. Apply away now and lets get you all on that ml7 raid on sunday.

Lotto as usual: random 100 highest wins 1 win per person until all has gotten 1 win. Then we start over and keep rolling.

/Charmangle

ps. If possible bring a glove if not I have a glove bot we can use!:) ds.

1: PacHealer: Axadwarf
3: Suppsm: Mastur

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
givf spot or darkSM, nicho! or else.... hmm, can't find a good ''tar and feather''-smily... :)

Vonwar

One of Freddy's beloved
Hey there,

I might we might be 2 persons that can join:

Ege Pac healer 44pac/30 mend.

and

vonwar warrior

If you would prefer, i can change the warrior to either RC runie, or to a Supp BD.

We can not come until 20.30 though so if you must start at 20.00 CET you just find somebody else.

Best regards

vonwar

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Update 2...

charmangle said:

2: Healer: Vonwar
4: Darksm: Falseth
5: Very very light tank: Pilskaft
6: Darkrm: Radorm
7: RunRM: Vvi

Oki thats all of the group!:) Ill bring a shieldtankbot with glove so that we have a tank with us too...

See you there all!:)

/Charmangle

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom