ML7 Prereq run. Saturday 27th, 15:00 CET.

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Hello folks

I will hold a ML7 pre-req run saturday the 27th at 15:00cet. The time is meant to allow for people to attend the Erinys Charm hunt the same day. We will gather up after this raid and headout for Volcanus shortly after - but leave at the latests of 15:00 CET. This is though, if we can gather enough interest. :)

The optimal group setup:

Pac healer: ?
Aug healer: Azathrom
Aug Shaman: ?
Sup SM: Torath
SM/RM: ?
Tank: ?

Sign up if interested and able to make it. I will post the final group setup as soon as possible. If we cannot find enough, I'll post about that shortly after the Erinys charm raid.

I have the required items for these pre-reqs (needle and wool), so just manpower is needed.

A little extra information: You need to be ML3 to participate (in order to enter the dungeon). Being able to bring a buffbot on the sideline is obviously most welcome. :)

Kvadi

One of Freddy's beloved
Would like to join with Pac/Mend healer. If required I can bring ML8 shammy as a bot too. :D

Menno, 50 Shaman, ML8
Sneka, LGM Tailor
Sermun, LGM Spellcrafter
Amavan, LGM Alchemist

Senior Officer of Venom

House 1713, Jervaulx, Erikstaad

Iceflower

Fledgling Freddie
From a healing point of view you only need one healer, the aug healer is useful for the haste. Make sure you have a foper in the group as you want one in the encounter chambers.

If you need a RM I will help as we need lots more people that can attend the BG steps than last time. So more classes need to graduate here :)

Ziial

Fledgling Freddie
Would like to join with my cave shammie, Eoa :)

She got FoP btw too ;)

Plik

One of Freddy's beloved
I'll try to come with my warr.

But need to make my homework first. :mad:

Char: Runan 50 warr ;)

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Groupsetup:

Pac healer: Krago (Bringing bot)
Aug healer: Azathrom
Aug Shaman: Cider
Sup SM: Torath
SM/RM: Akina
Tank: Runan
Tank: johny
Tank: Painlezz

Seems we got the casters need Iceflower, but thanks for the offer. :)

Please be there on time. I'll have a CG up during the Erinys Charm raid. It will be on Azathrom. We'll ofcourse do a BG once we go in for nice loot lotto. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom