ML7 Pre Req Raid Monday 29th March 18:30 GMT 19:30 CET

We will be doing the group encounters of ML7

Atm we have

Brite - Bonedancer
Jewelwild - Warrior
Sollan - Warrior
Rieveth - Savage
Doctara - Healer

Sign up below and turn up, before 18:30GMT 19:30 CET preferably so we can get things sorted out

Prioty will go to Shaman, Healer And Spiritmasters

You NEED ML3 to enter the dungeon

Andropina

Fledgling Freddie
I would like to sign up with my bonedancer please..

Ilskan andropinasbonedancer

Vondra

Fledgling Freddie
Some from Grimnurs Guard and SU are going there tomorrow at the same time to maybe we can run there together and arrange groups too?

Belorfyn

Fledgling Freddie
AS long as you're less than 4fg, you'll be fine and up to that limit, more people = easier.
You'll just have to arrange so that one group farms one faction at a time (when doing 7.2 which is first) and that takes some coordination. For this reason, try make groups balanced so that they're all about as powerful. If some group farms faster than others, then they have to wait until they can move to new faction (the tunnels with faction mobs in them can't support more htan 1fg farming, else you end up waiting for repops loads).
The actual encounters after faction farming don't have repop time I think and all 4 are in same room and all last exactly 10 minutes so it's easy to arrange for 4 groups again :)

Good luck.

Destic

Fledgling Freddie
hi Brite, i should have no interuptons from the wife tonight ;p. so if u have room i'd love to come
this is Nadam btw, just my bro's Fh acct :)

Venom

Fledgling Freddie
I'd be up for it Brite, with the Thane and BB if possible.

Brite

Banned
Be there on time tonight guys and we sort out the groups, as you have read SU are doing it also so you may be able to get into there groups if they have spare but dont rely on it

We need a shaman and a healer definatly

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom