ML7 Pre/Group Steps Thuesday 19.00 CET 19:th of April

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
ML7 Pre/Group steps Thuesday 19:th of April
This is a spinofthread of the 'ML7 group steps' in this forum. If you cant or dont want to come please inform me so here!:)

We do them thuesday 19.00 CET

We meet up at volcanus at said time.

Group signup:

1: Berserk (nahkapaska)
2: Pachealer (Xigma)
3: Shadowblade (Balkeriz)
4: Suppsm (Ulas)
5: Shaman (Cabot) (Brings glove)
6: Darksm (Miracle)
7: Healer (funkadoctor) (Brings glove too just in case)
8: Empty (if it remains empty Ill bring my fop shammy bot for this spot but would prefere a tank here:)

Some simple rules:
All loot will be lottoed for after all steps are done. If you have to leave before that you wount be eligable for lottoing unless group is feeling extra nice at that time.:)
The usual lotto rules apply (1 drop each first then we go through list again until all have same amount of drops and all drops are gone)

IMPORTANT: Since this is a very hard prestep compared to most. Absolutly NO AFKing what so ever. If you think you will have to afk during the raid pick another prereqraid. It will take atleast 2-3 hours (and thats minimum) mostlikely we are looking at 3 hours+ (we have timeconsuming farming, and 4 steps that are 10 minute timer so cant get that time down and if we wipe once we have a long run back without speed)

IF you are cought afking without informing the group you will be excluded from drops and comming raids of mine. (Please just stay at your keyboard and try to have fun instead:)

/Charmangle

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Nice initiative charmangle of hosting this pre req raid mate :clap:

If you don't get the last spot filled, my marmattaja aug shaman (iirc I have to check, but I am at work now *grin*) could also use those steps. I'd control them both at the time..

Oh, she don't have fop, but has hf. IIRC those steps really don't actually require fop, but as a RL its ur call ofc ;)

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Marmattaja my aug shaman has got the pres sorted mate. But I can bring her if u want just in case as a backup resser outside of group, nps.

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Supp sm lvl 50
49 supp
Vaviri signing up if ya have room

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Ofc vavi - first come first serve!:)

vavires said:
Supp sm lvl 50
49 supp
Vaviri signing up if ya have room

1: Berserk (nahkapaska)
2: Pachealer (Xigma)
3: Shadowblade (Balkeriz)
4: Suppsm (Ulas)
5: Shaman (Cabot) (Brings glove)
6: Darksm (Miracle)
7: Healer (funkadoctor) (Brings glove too just in case)
8: Suppsm (Vaviri)

We go with active chars for these group steps in first order. (that goes even for me buhuhuhu:)
But bring shammy/aughealer bots though it helps us with the rest of the steps. (I think it was balk that could bring a shammy bot with fop so Ill bring an aughealer bot with fop)

Now group is filled if someone cant show up please inform me here...since that will enable me to get someone else in that spot.

/Charmangle

Bandana

Fledgling Freddie
in case a spot comes open i like to be on the reserve list with my L50 warrior adein.

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Yep mate consider it done!:)

Yep mate just be logged in at that time with your char so I can send you a message ingame!:)

/Charmangle

foreing

Fledgling Freddie
inc with cabot!
do we do ml7.2 or do we go straith 4 the trials?
cause my sham needs all in ml7

foreing

Fledgling Freddie
never mind i take it that "we have timeconsuming farming" are ml 7.2:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom