ML7 Grp step raid Sunday 6th February at 21.00 CET

Etta

Fledgling Freddie
I'll hold a ML7 grp step raid on Sunday the 6th of February at 21.00 CET.
Meeting place is Volcanus Heaven at 20.50 CET.
It will be a 1 or 2 grp raid, depending on how many sign up. I would say we need at least 2 tanks and 2 seers in each grp and preferably 1 or 2 Supp SM's.
Steps will be 7.1 - 7.6.
If someone have a Barracuda Spine Needle or the Gauntlet of Fire please say so when signing up.

I'll make the group/groups as ppl sign up, and those that don't get picked will be put on a backup list, in case some of the chosen ones don't show up.
Plz check this site if this is the first time you try ML7 - VoS

Looking forward to seeing you there :)

Yours Truely Etta

Heart

Fledgling Freddie
I can bring lvl 50 SB can also bring lvl 50 shammie bb with FOP + HF if required.

Heart

Fledgling Freddie
Oh and while I remember I think I have glove in my vault somewhere will check this evening :)

ninjasasin

Fledgling Freddie
would like to join with dark sm , and shammy bot (have fop), both need steps . If possible would like to play one char and have the other leach . If not , would like to come as the sm.

thx

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
signing up with my sm who needs the steps and will bring my fop shammy who has a volurgon glove used a few times to get across the lava flow step np :)

edit: i can also bring some salamander wool and pristine volurgon hands if ppl need to make another glove too :)

Eleannor

Fledgling Freddie
Me please

Hiya,

I would like to sign up for Shield tank spot please :)

I have my own glove and can bring tea, chocolate and few hugs :)

Take care

Ele

Lilinallte

Fledgling Freddie
Would like to sign up with my Hunter Eiimhiir... Not the most wanted class ofcourse, but hey, he needs ML7 too...

Zlugugg Benvis

One of Freddy's beloved
I'd like to join in with Gloomh PBAE SM, if possible I´ll tag my SB or Healer with FoP along too for credits. (Dont think there is any repop times to be worried about if we do more then 1 group)

Dyna_Mite

Fledgling Freddie
I would like to come along with my 50 SM but she is 47 dark 26 sup if thats ok :D

Rhana

Fledgling Freddie
I would like to join on this one.

Rhana RC/Dark RM

Joohl

Loyal Freddie
I'd like to join with my Pac healer Tvvarg.
Also got a BBshamieML9perfecter that I can bring along, bb got voulgouron glove.

Etta

Fledgling Freddie
The Setup !

Ok, first of all, I'm sorry for this late replay. I'm having some trouble getting my new gfx card to work with DAoC. Second, I didn't expect that so many ppl would sign up and i hate letting ppl down, but I have to still let a few down :( Due to the big sign up we will make 3 groups. I hope this can work, cuz there should be enough camp spots while doing 7.2 and there are also plenty of possibilities to do 7.3-7.6 with more than 1 group at a time :)
The groups I have picked are as follows :

Grp 1
Melee : Yding ( my warrior)
Melee : Xola (savage)
Seer : Gyda (my aug healer)
Seer : Heart's BB (no name signed, but i think u know who u are)
Supp SM : Bluesky's SM Azz... something ;)
Melee : Tupu (hunter)
Optionel : Heart's Shadowblade
Optionel : Bluesky's BB

Grp 2
Melee : Nausilus (savage)
Melee : Eleannor (warrior)
Seer : Henx's Aug/Mend Shammy
Seer : Eimboof (BB)
Supp SM : Zlugugg's SM Gloomh
Melee : Kakmonster (savage)
Optionel : Dahman (dark sm)
Optionel : Zlugugg's Healer or Shadowblade, u pick Zlug :clap:

Grp 3
Melee : Gulag (thane)
Melee : Rackham Panzer's Skald (no name signed)
Seer : Zargemir (BB)
Seer : Tyvarg (pac healer)
Supp SM : Mercia
Melee : Eiimhiir (hunter)
optionel : Mardan (shadowblade)
Optionel : Issorden (dark sm)

The rest that have signed up have been placed on my back up list.
Those that have been picked, plz confirm at this post if you can't join after all, so the reserves can be picked.

Else I hope to c you all in Volcanus Heaven at 20.50 CET where Yding will hold BG.

Yours Truely Etta

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
I'm sorry about so short notice, but my internet connection has been highly unstabil lately, so I have to withdraw my application :/ Otherwise I'd go LD every 10mins, and there's no fun about that :(

Good luck all, hope you have a nice raid.

Etta

Fledgling Freddie
Ok, too bad Naus:(
Then Draka is in on that spot.

Mardan

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe....
Ok, I don't want to get my buffbot the ML steps as much as I want em on my main char the sb.
As it is my buffbot is listed on group and blade optional, so guess I won't be joining at all. Sorry.
(buffbot was Marbo btw., Zargemir is my RvR shammy)
This partly cause both accounts are closed atm. and no point activating them for now either.
As EU WoW release is pretty near too I'm thinking of not activating accounts at all and try WoW for awhile. Hope this won't complicate things for you. Good luck with the raid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom