ML7 groupsteps

Species

One of Freddy's beloved
want to set up a group for these steps tomorrow (18th). lets say we start at 14.00CET at vulcanus. I hope ppl wil come (preferably someone with experience doing these steps)

PS: does this work for BG?

GP_Nattali

Fledgling Freddie
14:00 CET.. well I'll try to make it dunno if Im avadible at that time a day tho.

lvl 50 aug/mend healer

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
tbh getting tired of waiting for raids on mid when i see so much on hib pry going on and and so little going on in mid raid wise that i am aware of, so i think getting ahead of myself with ml despite being ml3 cannot really hurt - Especially as i am dinging 3 chars on two servers ml wise.

Count me in i'll see you there.

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Imgormiel said:
tbh getting tired of waiting for raids on mid when i see so much on hib pry going on and and so little going on in mid raid wise that i am aware of, so i think getting ahead of myself with ml despite being ml3 cannot really hurt - Especially as i am dinging 3 chars on two servers ml wise.

Count me in i'll see you there.

Why, you didn't do ml steps ahead of your ml level before?

Silly. I did whole ml8 so I only need xp :D (ml4 atm)

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
wth hell is this? i make two posts and i am flamed, mate, i told you i am dinging three chars and taking raids as and when i get them. It seems no one in mid tells me anything about raids or pretty much anything else for that matter, which would explain your question as to why i haven't done anything more.

Mid it seems does not raid as much as pry hib so that's why i have higher ml chars there as opposed to excal.

Secondly i joined this forum about a few hours ago, back off mate plz.

Anyway I apologise for not turning up anyway, it seems the Forces of Sleep have captured my torso and caused me to be an hour late :p

Species

One of Freddy's beloved
We managed to do it with great bravour. Thanks to Mightybunny, Emergency, Almudenha, Shirtan, Turgon, Fanaticalace, Adrirali and well, me :) . We also did 7.7 with this if i may say so, extremely good group.

thanks all, and cya on another.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom