ML7 groupsteps Friday 13/8 20:00CET

Joohl

Loyal Freddie
Need to take my BBshamie Trocca to the test ML7.1-6

So if you interested I'll open a cg on Trocca at 20:00cet in Volcauns.

Inca

Fledgling Freddie
Ermm.... you signed up to an ml7 group steps and got added to the group for that?

zarbrina

Fledgling Freddie
I think it is because he signed up plannign to go on Thursday and can't get home from work earlier on Friday.

If I don't get into an earlier raid fro group steps I'd like to join you with medicare ?

Joohl

Loyal Freddie
zarbrina said:
I think it is because he signed up plannign to go on Thursday and can't get home from work earlier on Friday.

Exactly I could not join at 19:00cet friday as that other post said, and I did repost that I was unable at that time.

https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=27472
Spellcrafter said:
Spellcrafter and BBTrocca can't on friday due to work so plz remove those from group 3.

I'm still able during all of thursday so if you move a group to early thursday I'll be happy to join then

Spellcrafter got his group during thursday thnx to Belorym /as spaming for groupsteps so now only my shamie need groupsteps, thats why I now set up this for a time where I can be online.

peace out

If more questions about this post pm me here on FH. Rest of you sign up for ML7 groupsteps. and yes you can join for MLxp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom