ML7 Groups Steps-Sun 19th Sept-11am GMT/12 CET

Jakus Morgan

Fledgling Freddie
I need to get ML7 Groups steps sorted for both my Shaman so I'd like to hold a raid.

Meet Volcanus Haven at 11am GMT/12 CET.

We need a full group, fairly balanced, to succeed.
I'm taking a Shammy spot with one of my two Shaman. Will bring FoP BB along in either case.

Group would look something like this:

Tank
Tank
Tank/SB/Hunter/Skald etc
Shammy Jakedot or Jakebot
Healer
Healer
Caster/SM
Caster/SM

I'd rather have two supp SMs for the caster spots, as they seem to make everything a lot easier/quicker.
I'd also rather have 8 playing characters than have bots in the grp.
Feel free to bring bots out of group though!

I have both a Barraacuda spine needle & Salamander wool already, & the hand should drop en route to the lava bridge.

Minimum entry requirement is ML3, to get into the dungeon.

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
i would love to fill the hunterfriendly spot with natalyah, lvl50 huntress

KOOKen

Fledgling Freddie
Hi.
Would like to join with my warrior.
lvl50 rr3l4 some mob/mop/det
Kauken

Ormorof

FH is my second home
nerf, wont be able to do groupsteps until ml3 raid is done at least :p

Maddude

One of Freddy's beloved
if not all tank spots r allready tanken id like to join up with

maddude rr5l6 hammer/la :)

Jakus Morgan

Fledgling Freddie
Need 2 Healers & a SM/Caster

Tank Kauken
Tank Gimlie
Hunter Natalyah
Healer
Healer
Caster Leopardo
Caster/SM

Maddude on tank reserve list & Bertol reserve for Skald/SB/Hunter

Stratum

Fledgling Freddie
I might be able to make it with my healer (Baldgrim) after all, Jake. Sign me up, and I will withdraw if things go bad with gf or game. :)

Jakus Morgan

Fledgling Freddie
Tank Kauken
Tank Gimlie
Hunter Natalyah
Healer Baldgrim
Healer
Caster Leopardo
Caster Xier

Need 1 healer still.

feril

Fledgling Freddie
Silvermane mend/aug ml6 perf rr4.8 can come if spot left

Jakus Morgan

Fledgling Freddie
OK group is now full.
See you all there.

Tank Kauken
Tank Gimlie
Hunter Natalyah
Healer Baldgrim
Healer Silvermane
Caster Leopardo
Caster Xier

Anybody else is welcome to turn up in case of no shows.

Indio

Fledgling Freddie
Jakus Morgan said:
I need to get ML7 Groups steps sorted for both my Shaman so I'd like to hold a raid.

Group would look something like this:

Tank
Tank
Tank/SB/Hunter/Skald etc
Healer
Healer
Caster/SM
Caster/SM

I'd rather have two supp SMs for the caster spots, as they seem to make everything a lot easier/quicker.

So I won't bother to volunteer then, since I ain't good enough for your group :twak: Jeez.

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
No Shows

Anybody else is welcome to turn up in case of no shows.
Yeah, right. They may be welcome to turn up, but shouldn't expect much else. I tried that this morning (Saturday), came 15 minutes before time and was eventually left the ONLY one standing on the runway. I have been on around 30 ML raids (helped organise some) and I've never seen one player frozen out like this. Very poor show imo. Note that the organiser had opened a Battle group, then said he completely washed his hands of anything except Group 1. Probably silly of me as a girl to expect this sort of set-up to be organised by means of a chat group.
To really rub it in, at the end there were just two of us lfg and he invited the other guy. The second group ignored me entirely. This completely screwed my chances of doing the other parts of ML5 later on. Fortunately, that didn't spoil the day - joined an arti raid and won a nice arti which I wouldn't have otherwise.
So if you do turn up, and your specs don't fit, be prepared to be told by the self-satisfied berks who are already grouped because they signed up a week ago that you should have signed up as well - as if you didn't know that already.

"I don't mind nasty; awkward I take in my stride - but I can't abide smug" : (James Johnson)

Mercury Rising

Stratum

Fledgling Freddie
mercury said:
Very poor show imo. Note that the organiser had opened a Battle group, then said he completely washed his hands of anything except Group 1. Probably silly of me as a girl to expect this sort of set-up to be organised by means of a chat group.
I assume you were the BB-specced Shaman that was complaining about not being invited? You do realize that the first group, which Jakus organized on FH, was filled exactly according to the signups on FH? We had one no-show, Zodar (a Shadowblade), and thus Jakus invited a damage dealer (Zid, hunter) to replace him. We already had one BB-specced shaman in the group, and two on stick outside the group. Besides, like we noted, Zid turned out to be important when we did 5.2 (which splits if it gets hit in melee).

So, in other words, don't try to pin this on Jakus. You could just as well accuse the second group. The fact is that you were unlucky, nothing else.
mercury said:
"I don't mind nasty; awkward I take in my stride - but I can't abide smug" : (James Johnson)
For myself, I can't abide people who want everything served on a platter. If you want to be certain of getting a spot, either organize your own raid, or sign up in the relevant thread.

Jakus Morgan

Fledgling Freddie
mercury said:
Yeah, right. They may be welcome to turn up, but shouldn't expect much else. I tried that this morning (Saturday), came 15 minutes before time and was eventually left the ONLY one standing on the runway. I have been on around 30 ML raids (helped organise some) and I've never seen one player frozen out like this. Very poor show imo. Note that the organiser had opened a Battle group, then said he completely washed his hands of anything except Group 1. Probably silly of me as a girl to expect this sort of set-up to be organised by means of a chat group.
To really rub it in, at the end there were just two of us lfg and he invited the other guy. The second group ignored me entirely. This completely screwed my chances of doing the other parts of ML5 later on. Fortunately, that didn't spoil the day - joined an arti raid and won a nice arti which I wouldn't have otherwise.
So if you do turn up, and your specs don't fit, be prepared to be told by the self-satisfied berks who are already grouped because they signed up a week ago that you should have signed up as well - as if you didn't know that already.

Mercury Rising

You are bang out of order here my friend.
As was explained in my original post this was a GROUP RAID to do the GROUP STEPS.
You may or may not have noticed that a group fits only 8 people.

It was full with the people who signed up in the thread, & who I confirmed were in the group.
There was only 1 no show & I replaced like for like. (SB with Hunter) as per original post. The Shaman spot was already taken by somebody who signed up on the thread.

So what eactly did you want me to do?
Kick somebody out to fit you in, or maybe redo all the steps just for you afterwards?

As for Group 2 they were none of my responsibility, as I stated in my original post. I was running one Group.

I suggest you read the thread in question before you have a go at me in public.

Jakus Morgan

Fledgling Freddie
Indio said:
So I won't bother to volunteer then, since I ain't good enough for your group :twak: Jeez.

I said I'd RATHER have 2 supp SMs not that I had to have them.

You may notice that the two casters that are coming are both Runemasters.
Cos that is who signed up.

Don't accuse me of making opted groups here.
I have left a spot for SB/Skald/Hunter as well as non specified casters.
Hardly uber opted.

Animus

Fledgling Freddie
If you want something done, do it yourself. Telling an organiser of something that 'that's not it's usually done' is just plain out stupid. If you don't bother making an effort (and not just showing up at the date of raid), don't expect to be given any help or get a spot in the set groups.

Personally I never show for those 'everyone else is welcome to show up in case of no-shows' because the chances of getting in are so slim that it's just a waste of time. So I arrange my own raids. I suggest anyone unhappy on how Jake or anyone else do stuff, arrange their own damned raids. There's plenty of help on the net (visionofsages for instance), so you really don't have any apology to not do it yourself - besides lazyness and we all know how far THAT gets you.

(See you on ML8, which is a FFA BG raid)

Jakus Morgan

Fledgling Freddie
All went nice & smooth,thanks for coming all.

I've posted another raid for thursday this week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom