ML7 Group steps

Gustav

One of Freddy's beloved
As I know theres a whole lotta new ml3 dudes and dudettes out there after last nights raid I figured I would offer a series of ML7 group steps raids in preparation for the up coming BG raid. Sign up here or PM Gustav/Shaarmain/Hagussar in game. The more the merrier.

Gustav Hunter ML10
Hagussar Cave Shammy ML5
Shaarmain Bot ML10

I am also available to help out with the BG steps. It will be my 2nd time running it so will go fast as the first time was only 2 hours or so lotto included.

Lightning

Fledgling Freddie
I would like to attend with my BD (Lightbone).

Would need to know the time and date, to confirm this 100%.

Gustav

One of Freddy's beloved
Remember that rare and pricey scrolls drop in here so if you don't need the group steps but are able to enter the dungeon please come along. Shades, Mad Tales, Malice, Tartaros and Battler drop as well as the lovely seer shield Magma buckler so if you need any of these this is a good chance to farm for them. You can pm me at the start of the group steps raid as to which scroll or item is your first choice. If no one else nominates them and it drops then its yours but you lose your first and second rolls in the lotto. This gives others who don't nominate the chance to roll for scrolls and items to sell. So far most ppl come away with at least 3 scrolls each of decent value. For your 3 hours of time that it takes to complete the group steps you are almost guarenteed to come away with stuff worth 8-15p sometimes more. As for me I don't need any scrolls so I choose last in each round and keep the salvage as payment for leading.

Some people may have a problem with this method so I'm just posting up front so theres no surprises and to attract others into coming along for the chance to farm. This only applies to the group steps not the main raid itself.

Gustav

Kvadi

One of Freddy's beloved
Hope you've got space for me still (we spoke briefly at the end of the ML3 raid) ;) . Really keen to get the grp steps on my ML6 SB Sleekit, so count me in 4 sure. Can bring along my ML6 shammy bot (outside grp if necessary).

Just say when...

:D

Menno, 50 Shaman, ML6
Sneka, LGM Tailor
Sermun, LGM Spellcrafter
Amavan, LGM Alchemist

Senior Officer of Venom

Gustav

One of Freddy's beloved
kk will sort first group step run tomorrow 1pm BST. It takes about 3 hours from start to finish with a random group. Will try to run a few more during the day until we have a load of ppl completed. PM me when u log in...if we in ML7 dungeon at the time don't worry, you can always join up in mid session.

Maddude

One of Freddy's beloved
Ehm didnt really get what time u meant to start it but count me in if u mean today at 13:00GMT or 14:00 CET :)

Iceflower

Fledgling Freddie
Mad, 1 BST is = 12 CET, BST is same as GMT for us non Brits unless they change their summertime at another day than rest of Europe. (That could be the case as they seems to feel the need to be different on that island, just look at how they drive on the wrong side of the road or use non-metric system to measure stuff just like we did 200 years ago.) Strange fellows those isolated islanders. ;)

Kvadi

One of Freddy's beloved
gah!

The only time this Sunday that I can't make it is between 12pm - 4pm GMT (due to irl stuff)... :(

I'll have to hope you make another run at a time that suits me. If you do another run today after 4pm I'd defo be up for it. Just pm me on any of the 'toons listed below...

Good luck with this one meantime. :drink:

Menno, 50 Shaman, ML6
Sneka, LGM Tailor
Sermun, LGM Spellcrafter
Amavan, LGM Alchemist

Senior Officer of Venom

Maddude

One of Freddy's beloved
Was the raid canceld or summit? i was there and none elese was there, well a few where there but not a fg.. :(

Indio

Fledgling Freddie
Iceflower said:
Mad, 1 BST is = 12 CET, BST is same as GMT for us non Brits unless they change their summertime at another day than rest of Europe. (That could be the case as they seems to feel the need to be different on that island, just look at how they drive on the wrong side of the road or use non-metric system to measure stuff just like we did 200 years ago.) Strange fellows those isolated islanders. ;)

You foreigners never get it right! :twak:

Just look at the time stamp at the bottom of this page, it's a very simple system ;)

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Iceflower said:

OUCH :D sorry iceflower.. but you got it wrong :D

BST is not equal to GMT. in the summer the UK uses BST, and in the winter they use GMT. GMT stays thesame during summer or winter, because it is always exactly 12 o'clock if the sun is on it's top exactly south of Greenwich. no matter if it's summer or winter the sun doesn't shift during daylight saving time ;)

and with that been said, CET is GMT +1, so 1PM GMT = 2PM CET in wintertime
CET does gain one hour in summer, so CET is GMT +2 in summertime
and BST is always (also in winter) GMT +1. BST just isn't used in the winter :p

Iceflower

Fledgling Freddie
Um I have never seen a time difference of more than one hour between the civilised parts of Europe and the UK no matter the time of the year. It is a pure technical detail if you want to call your time BST or GMT during part of the year you are still just one hour behind the rest of us. ;) Ie, the relative time difference between us remains unchanged, we all got summer time over the same period now, thanks to globalisation of the business community I guess.

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
well.. there isn't any other time difference then 1h (anymore) between the uk, and the rest of western europe, that is correct. but it still isn't GMT in the summer.. can't help it :) but GMT stands for the time standard all over the world. therefor it cannot have an offset in the summer, since that offset occurs in the southern world when we've got winter. would confuse everything and so... :-D

check this site for some more info ;)

besides you also got the offset in the wrong direction :D you stated that 13:00 GMT was 12:00 CET.. it's actually the other way around. 13:00 CET is 12:00 GMT ;)

Gustav

One of Freddy's beloved
So sorry guys...I have been without electricity in Edinburgh for the past 24 hours. I smell (no hot water), am bored (no TV or DoaC), and in general very annoyed so I went out and got drunk. Came back after quaffing large amounts of ales to find all my lights on and the heat blazing and many annoyed DaoC'ers waiting for me to log in. I will be online all day tomorrow for you to send me mad pm's. If you come online tomorrow I will do my utmost to help u all complete the group steps.

gustav

Maddude

One of Freddy's beloved
Gustav said:
So sorry guys...I have been without electricity in Edinburgh for the past 24 hours. I smell (no hot water), am bored (no TV or DoaC), and in general very annoyed so I went out and got drunk. Came back after quaffing large amounts of ales to find all my lights on and the heat blazing and many annoyed DaoC'ers waiting for me to log in. I will be online all day tomorrow for you to send me mad pm's. If you come online tomorrow I will do my utmost to help u all complete the group steps.

gustav

Your an okay dude :), ofc there was nothing you could do if u didnt have any power...not like it was ure fault for it to go away...or? (thinks gustav played with the fusebox), i would appreciate it if u were able to make a group 2morrow if u feel up for it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom