ML7 group steps Thursday 26th 7pm gmt

Kilgrim

Fledgling Freddie
Why wait I tell you, why wait!

Anyone want to do this? I'm betting there is atleast 1 fg of odd people who want to do it.

Never led a ML7 raid before but someone surely must have :) So please give us a hand!

Meet at Volcanus 7pm gmt today and we see if we can get some groups up for it. The more the merrier!

(/bg join kilgrim) available at your local hardware store. Will be logged in the entire day so join bg if you want to know the status of things uncertain.

Kilgrim, ml6, rr2l6, full sc signing in.

Regards,
Kilgrim

Oh and btw, whatever loot and so on is FFA, keys dont count as drops, yada yada, the usual.

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
ML10 raid tonight :( otherwise id offer to come help - and bring a glove too.

Any other night ??

Kilgrim

Fledgling Freddie
Aww...well thats the main reason why I want this to happen soon, so I can in the (near) future go on those ml9 and ml10 raids :)

I'm sure if we dont get enough people today we can do it during the weekend.

Regards,
Kilgrim

Iphis

Fledgling Freddie
DW spec'd infil signing up :D

Ml6 sc'd wannabe body guarder :p

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Just make sure someone has a "glove" to get past 7.1 otherwise youll be stuck even before starting. I tried before but the glove is not tradable so you cant pass it from one toon to another, someone on the raid will need one (or the components to make one)

Just some links that may help
http://www.shadowsedge.org/maptyphoonsreachashenisle.html

You need to get into the palace on the far right, from the last bridge is best just to run in and not bother with the agro, juse zone into the palace to loose it

A map of the palace http://daoc.shadowsedge.org/deepvolc.php

As always http://www.visionofsages.net/toa/Master_Level_Seven.html The best place to look for info on completeing the steps

Best of luck.

Seo

Fledgling Freddie
can't do 7pm but might be able to do 7:30

Was palning to post a raid for this in a week or two but If I will try and make tonight.

Have Farmed Wool and Needal compontats for Glove :)

Kilgrim

Fledgling Freddie
Thats perfect Seo! I got that wool thingie myself but the needel was a whole other matter. Perfect!

And sure 7.30pm works for me, I'll start up the bg and try gather people at 7pm, then at 7.30 we should be ready to go.

Thanks for the valuable info Tears, very kind of you m8!

Regards,
Kilgrim

Kilgrim

Fledgling Freddie
Thank you all who came for the ml7 group steps + 7.7. Now we well prepared for the oncoming ml7 raid.

And damn that was some good drops eh? Malice 3/3, RS 3/3, Magma shields... yeah pretty good indeed.

Thank you all!

Regards,
Kilgrim

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom