ML7 Group Steps, Friday 8th October 7pm BST - 1FG, signup only!

GReaper

Part of the furniture
Starting place: Volcanus Haven
Date/time: Friday 8th October, 7pm BST (8pm CEST)

Signup raid limited to 1 group only! (probably, see below)

I'll be doing the following group steps for ML7:

1 - The Lava Bridge
2 - Know your Opponents
3 - Apophian's Challenge
4 - Volurgon's Challenge
5 - Shaitan's Challenge
6 - Hephaestian's Challenge

I'll be taking 1 group of people only, however if there is enough to take more than 1 group then I'll sort it out - as long as the class balance is still there.

Please post a reply to sign up, including the name, level and class of the characters you want to attend with. I'll post a list of selected people on Thursday or Friday.

Kalthorine

Fledgling Freddie
Kalthorine, Level 50 ML4 Warlord Pally Blockbot (50 Shield + MoB) at your service.

By the way, it is probably worth mentioning (for the benefit ot anyone signing up who isn't familiar with ML7) that you need to be at least ML3 to get into Deep Volcanus. Not that many <ML3 would be that interested, but just in case of bb's etc I thought I'd better flag it up :)

Mercy

Fledgling Freddie
Patriarck 50 all rej cleric would have loved too come along , but my job interferce abit, can only logg on at 1930 bst at earliest, so ill have to cancel i guess... :touch:

Reg P. :(

Nyssa

Fledgling Freddie
Signing up with my ML5 MoC Firewizard. (I might be able to stick the BB to tag along for FoP)

Britin

Fledgling Freddie
Tonto Lvl 50 Scout ......but understand that 2 scouts already have listed so won't be too offended when you turn me down :worthy:

Madin

Fledgling Freddie
Would like to sign up with my cleric Desperation - 40 enh, 36 rej

Only ml4 at moment so no FOP I'm afraid

I_R_BIG_TROLL

Fledgling Freddie
50 cleric signing up.

Sequana RR5L1. --> Bof, purge, Raging power, purge and some others

Let me know if you need meh ;0

/wub

GReaper

Part of the furniture
Group for tomorrow is:

Lanstrom (Sorcerer)
Hudzen (Cabalist)
Kalthorine (Paladin)
Snajpa (Reaver)
Talsar (Cleric)
Circ (Friar)
Atrus (Wizard)
Gas (Wizard)

Due to the lack of a second Paladin I'm not going to make a second group, as it would end up being gimped. Sorry to those who were not chosen.

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Britin said:
Tonto Lvl 50 Scout ......but understand that 2 scouts already have listed so won't be too offended when you turn me down :worthy:

no scout made the group anyway.. I wonder why I sign up for these things... everybody loved having me when I was doing ml's with my pala

<sighs>

Kalthorine

Fledgling Freddie
Unfortunately, due to my being a complete pratt and neglecting to check my bank account, I am unable to get on to play DaoC until Wednesday 13th October when I can afford to renew my lapsed account :twak:

My apologies for any inconvenience caused by my inability to attend - this is the first time I have ever signed up for an Event that I have not subsequently turned up for, and the embarrassing circumstances surrounding my withdrawal only make me feel more guilty. I am really, really sorry guys n gals :(

GReaper

Part of the furniture
Change to group then:

Lanstrom (Sorcerer)
Hudzen (Cabalist)
Cheap (Scout)
Snajpa (Reaver)
Talsar (Cleric)
Circ (Friar)
Atrus (Wizard)
Gas (Wizard)

So Cheap will replace Kalthorine. Could Cheap and Snajpa please try and find some end over time pots if possible.

Kalthorine

Fledgling Freddie
GReaper said:
So Cheap will replace Kalthorine. Could Cheap and Snajpa please try and find some end over time pots if possible.
And if you do, please pm me with the costs so I can reimburse you... its the least I can do.

GReaper

Part of the furniture
Thanks to those who came, especially Aha and Xerk who came as replacements at short notice.

The following people didn't bother to give any advance notice of not turning up:

• Snajpa
  • Gas

Circulous

Fledgling Freddie
Was fun and even with our "uncommon" group we did well.

Thanks for leading Greaper :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom