ML7 Group Steps Fri 18th Aug [P] 8pm CET

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Charmangle is doing ML1-5, 6 & 8 groupies on this night, but there must be people who have the early ones but not ML7 (like me, for eg.) To take the pressure off that raid, I'll take a group into Deep V if there is enough interest. Group needs 2 PBAoE nukers and 2 Healers, a couple of tanks and I'll pull.
Meet in Volcanus [P] 30mins before.

Valr

Fledgling Freddie
I would like to join if possible with my Runie (RR6.9 darkcarver spec)

Thanks

Valr/Feigr
Officer of Savage Conclave

Svouras

Fledgling Freddie
Want to join with my BD Sarazil. Would like to join with my bb too Rapidster, but only if theres a place(dont think so).

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Double Booking

Ahtlehson said:
If you can take me in again, I would love it.

Ahtlehson :)

You also signed up for Charm's groups steps....

Only schizos can be in two places at once

ajzee

Fledgling Freddie
hi i would love to join in on this i have a rm rc speced

tazcig
lvl 50
spec: rc48 supp11 darkness22
rr4.5
templated

can prolly bring a bb

Onaabys

Fledgling Freddie
U still need ppl for the ml7 grp step tonight? If so i would like to sign up with my SB Moirabia or in second hand with my SM Herz 47/26 dark/supp specced.

Can bring fop shammy to for bufs and stuff.

Ahtlehson

Fledgling Freddie
Mercury, why I signed 2? It was becouse If i cant get here i go there. Im coming here for the first place.

Say if you take me in. I'd like to come here more, see I were with you once now and I noticed you can lead these well! :)

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
ML7 Groupies

We have more than 8 sign ups, so I've had to select from the classes we have. I have had to keep a spot open for a mend/aug healer, as usual in short supply. Please come with your toon, class as below.

Ml7 Group Friday 19th Aug. Meet Volc [P] ready to move out at 7pm uk or 8pm Europe-time

Marrasmate......-Hunter & puller
.....................-Mend/aug Healer
Newbye..........-Pac Healer
Kolomparos.......-Valk
Ozar...............-Thane
Emerica...........-Zerk
Valr................-RM
Herz.........-SM + FoP Sham

Any BBs will also be useful, as 1 shammy is not really enough. EoY would be nice. If anyone knows a mend Healer, pm me pls.

Sorry if you were not selected - feel free to turn up tho, as there may be no-shows.

Ahtlehson

Fledgling Freddie
Heey? Where am I from the list? :D

I'll be there checking if someone is late or something anyways. Hope you change your mind.

Kvadi

One of Freddy's beloved
I could play an active shammy if you can't get a mend/aug healer. Will check thread again b4 kick off.

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
ML7 Group Steps

Well, we went and we did em - except that due to a freaking buggy 7.3, I couldn't stay in the Volguron arena long enough to get the credit. Don't ya just lurv bugs? But rest of group Im glad to say completed, which is nice.
Tx to Krago as usual for moral support and general assistance.

Ahtlehson

Fledgling Freddie
Mercury, Im sorry for the buggy part. But you lead the raid well. You can do your job. *thumbs up*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom