ML7 FFA BG Raid + Typhon Farm, Friday 12th November, 7.30pm

Kalthorine

Fledgling Freddie
In light of a few requests we had during the ML8 Raid last night, and also in the interest of trying to give an opportunity for some decent ML XP for those trying to make up some ground before Graendel's ML9 on Sunday 14th November, I plan to run a ML7 BG Raid on the evening of Friday 12th November.

BG will be up on Kalthorine at 7.00. We will meet in Volcanus Haven, and I would like everyone there by 7.30pm at the latest please. We leave at 7.40. I will post 2 Main Groups here if interest is sufficient, and ask that everyone else please use /bg groups on arrival to get yourselves sorted.

Once at DV, we do:
7.7 Chamber of Flame
7.8 Katorii
7.9 Mysterious Force
7.10 Typhon

So, pre-reqs are 7.1-7.6. Hopefully, with the BG Raid being on Friday this gives enough time for people to arrange to to Group steps between now and then if needed.

You need to be at least ML3 to enter the dungeon. Keys are a separate lotto. Everything else will be lottoed on Typhon's balcony overlooking his lovely lava lake, with one item (not including keys) per person.

If we make good time (depending on whether or not Katorii is bugged again!), my plan is to hang around in Typhon's Lava Sauna and farm the big guy a few times, as he drops some pretty nifty items (including a certain Shawl I am after... ;) ). If you are prepared to stay on after the Raid for some Typhon farming (he usually has a reasonable spawn rate), please indicate as such when you sign up.

I will wait for the occasional LDs, but repeated LDs will result in you being dropped from the Raid. Unless there is a major LD spike, we will not be redoing encounters for people who miss out through LD. Whineing, spamming and not wearing at least one item dyed orange ( ;) ) will be frowned upon.

Please sign up in advance to make grouping easier. If you have experience with Katorii, please say so, as I need a good solo scouter there.

For those unfamiliar with ML7, check out the Vision of Sages ML7 Page for info prior to departure.

Kalthorine

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry, shoulda said (and missed Edit window before I realised!), can you please say when signing up whether or not you want CREDIT for Ml7 or MLXP. That way I can ensure balance in the core groups between the two, and it also gives all people signing up an idea in advance about how likely it is that they will be able to get some shepherding ML XP. :D

Am also looking for anyone who has Barracuda Needles, coz I'm lazy and don't want to go get em meself. ;)

Triac

Fledgling Freddie
Would like to sign up with my Reaver Triack lev. 50, 50 shiled, mob3., ML5
(miss dragon hunt to finish ml6)

I have not done 7.1....7.6 but figure that i would be able to do them at a
later point (hope it is not a demand that they have to be finished), and interested in some DV farming afterwoulds.

Tolkien

Fledgling Freddie
Tolkien signing up for Credit
( Armsman 50, shield 50, ML 5 )
:clap:

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Signing up with ml6 cleric buffbot with an SC set.

Can bring ML10 RR10 paladin along or a ML9 RR5 Minstrel.

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
I'll come with a certain paladin and her theurgist friend, who both need ML XP only. Will bring a glove as well.

Mairghead

Fledgling Freddie
Signing up with whichever of the following 3 you need, depending on shortages etc.

Myste, Paladin.
Mairghead, Rejuv Cleric
Vesania, Reaver

Kalthorine

Fledgling Freddie
One important clarification I noticed I missed out in the original post:

[HIGHLIGHT]All times given are UK times[/HIGHLIGHT], i.e. 7pm UK time = 8pm Central European Time.

Apologies for any confusion this may have caused :worthy:

Darklis

One of Freddy's beloved
Will bring fotm scout, who will need all credit, please :)

D xx

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
Graendel said:
I'll come with a certain paladin and her theurgist friend, who both need ML XP only. Will bring a glove as well.

Strike that, I'll come with whatever you need.

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Will be there with Veracruz 50 Cabalist and Mytsharp 50 FoP-Cleric on stick ;)

Vrede

Fledgling Freddie
Signing up with vrede (scout)

not 100% i can come but i'l try!

Loch

Fledgling Freddie
Nah, got you for that dany x< Just used to insulting him in /bg :p

Corran

Part of the furniture
I bring my sorc along, need credit on the little smurf

Deepfried

One of Freddy's beloved
hopefully be able to make it Kalthorine
need credit
deepfried

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Give me a spot :), Membra 50 cleric, bb spec but 25% heal bonus

Baxi

Fledgling Freddie
My scoutie needs ml7 bg-steps, so i'll be there..

lacroix

Fledgling Freddie
lacroix said:
Like to join with Vardalimaae, bubble theurg ... ;)
Can't find the edit button, so just want to add: coming in the hope of some xp and general fun :)

/edit: doh, why do I have an edit button on this post but not on my earlier one?! :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom