ml7 farm Thursday 27th 3pm GMT

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Following up on my recent thread requesting help I would like to do this tomorrow (see thread title) if it's possible.

For those joining i'd like to say that in the light of what is to come and what is now I won't be lottoing anything, the purpose of it is to get everybody what we need else there's disappointment and yet more farming, which by now i am sure there's quite a few of us that are quite sick of it, no offence to the pure pve farmers out there though ofc :p. It is possible as long as we all stay. Please don't drop off after a couple of attempts of just getting there, yes I know it's frustrating and peeps get hot-headed and leave because things aren't going right from the start, but all is required here is patience and we will get the right results.

You must be ml 3 to come, we won't ofc be doing ml 7 steps but if you come anyway you will get one of the steps to help you along the way. Please bring along parts of the glove or the glove itself if you are going to join so that entry is possible. Meeting place will be Volcanus at the time above, thanks.

mightybunny

Fledgling Freddie
aug healer signing up.
need mad tales 3/3
i got a hand and i'll get the thread from that ml6 solo step to
what else is needed for glove?

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
just some thread, you can get that also from the ml 6 step if you would be so kind :)

Haton

Fledgling Freddie
barracuda spine needle is needed as well, has a chance to drop from any barracudas afaik.

Sanzor

Fledgling Freddie
I´ll come with warrior, got gloves aswell. Fully TOAed and ready to kick arse on mobs :)

Jasper

One of Freddy's beloved
Skald Croc ring lvl 10
Name : Semaka
Guild : Black Company
AG 2
AM 2
caped cold ..and fully toaed.

Framfall

Banned
Also need mad tales 3/3 for my SM but he is only ml 1 :)

so i'll be there on the SB if there is room.

you should aim to get atleast 1 supp SM too or this will be a nightmare :)

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
hmm i've tanked it tbh for quite a few hours on a few occasions with just a healer with fop and 3 other tanks + bb, I think we had an SM to start with on that occasion but sooner or later i've found that peeps get bored and you do your best to carry on and end up with a whole load of scrolls that you don't want and few of the ones you actually do want - but still fun if you cba doing it till sorted.

Dacrath

One of Freddy's beloved
Any chance you can do some group steps too? I'd like to bring runie then :) Else i can bring fop shammie or aug healer.

Framfall

Banned
Imgormiel said:
hmm i've tanked it tbh for quite a few hours on a few occasions with just a healer with fop and 3 other tanks + bb, I think we had an SM to start with on that occasion but sooner or later i've found that peeps get bored and you do your best to carry on and end up with a whole load of scrolls that you don't want and few of the ones you actually do want - but still fun if you cba doing it till sorted.

It's not like Mad Tales 3/3 drops often, and as it looks like most want that one a supp SM would make it less of a chance that someone leaves without it as it will go faster.

I never said it was impossible without a supp SM, just less nightmarish. :)

Rolv

Fledgling Freddie
If you need a savage, i can come :)
Need SoM 3/3 :>

Takhasis

Can't get enough of FH
think we spent about an hour in there - som 3/3 dropped on 1st mob - but no tales :/

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Atm i am logged in there so if peeps wanna do again and form a group at volcanus and come pick me up in ml 7 that's fine. Can do thursday night from 7pm.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
yeah i noticed i made that mistake after i posted :x and seems i can't make it on thursday after my gf phone me and say she wanna go out :s

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom