Not open for further replies.

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
elbeek said:
like anyone would group with you.

people do actully group with him

Graeme said:
foook me u still sucking on my big mamba u dickles joke

lol i actully laughed irl, doesn't make much sence but the times you've siad dickles, makes me laugh

friky

Fledgling Freddie
i might lead em but just not any of graeme's chars in

Graeme

Fledgling Freddie
elbeek said:
Dickles as in pickles? :wanker:

:wanker: u want to do that to me as well well if u do fined sum 1 els who is as gay as u are to do it to

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Graeme said:
:wanker: u want to do that to me as well well if u do fined sum 1 els who is as gay as u are to do it to

omg, are we in primary school?

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Graeme said:

Less trolling here and more concentrating on your core subjects, you are in danger of failing your exams.:wanker:

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
i find it funny that he's probbly going to get banned for a raid he asked for...

Graeme

Fledgling Freddie
friky said:
i might lead em but just not any of graeme's chars in

as if i wuold or want to join any riad held by the player who keeps pming me in game every night what are u doing how do i do this can i join u will you do this for me every night friky/paly/wiz/friar/ ecstra ecstra ecstra get a life and pm sum 1 els in game who hasent all redy put u on ignore :twak:

forgto to say

do u even now ho to run a riad of any sort me thinks u need to run a lyoness riad so u can lern how to do 1 if u dont get a bunch from synergy to help u thay will probs get wiped out from gry con mobs ( leve l4 or 5 mobs that is ) :twak:

psyco said:
i find it funny that he's probbly going to get banned for a raid he asked for...

now freggy do u still like to pee ppl off at orcs i gess u do

and btw friky(what ever char) wuold never be alowd on any riad that i my self was hosting

same gos for any char from psyco or beeks (infact synergy):wanker:

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Graeme said:
now freggy do u still like to pee ppl off at orcs i gess u do

im not even freggy or whoever that guy is... could a mod conferm this using an ip trace or something?
if i was him i wouldn't have denied it, infact i dont even like him...

Graeme said:
same gos for any char from psyco or beeks (infact synergy):wanker:

tbh, i wouldn't sign up for any raid you would lead, probbly wouldn't be able to understand you half of the time anyway

Greame, i strongly sugest learn to control your rage, and possibly some english, so you can actully understand what people are saying...
at no point have i slagged you off in anyway, this is a tottally pointless attack
you are isolating yourself in a MMORPG, to me, that makes no sence due to the fact that you actully have to play with people

let me run this by you....

Greame said:
any 1 running this soon any time soon ???

elbeek said:
like anyone would group with you.

be a man, stop here...

Graeme

Fledgling Freddie
psyco

do you have a mental disabilty or sumthying

sum of your posts have a sig sum dont is it that u are so ashamed of your own chars that u do not want ppl to no who u are ???

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Graeme said:
do you have a mental disabilty or sumthying

sum of your posts have a sig sum dont is it that u are so ashamed of your own chars that u do not want ppl to no who u are ???

atleast i didn't get the ussal 'dickles' insult, were getting somewhere, good, actully i think you'll find that the same happens for everyone else... you see mod's stoped the function where your sig was shown in everypost you made, it is now only visible in the first post of the thread, or if its on a new page

unlike you, i have nothing to hide

elbeek

Part of the furniture
psyco said:
atleast i didn't get the ussal 'dickles' insult, were getting somewhere, good, actully i think you'll find that the same happens for everyone else... you see mod's stoped the function where your sig was shown in everypost you made, it is now only visible in the first post of the thread, or if its on a new page

unlike you, i have nothing to hide

It will take remoteaccess a while to translate this, unless his special needs helper is free ofc. Prepare yourself for another unintelligable post in the not to distant future.

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
elbeek said:
It will take remoteaccess a while to translate this, unless his special needs helper is free ofc. Prepare yourself for another unintelligable post in the not to distant future.

dont say that, he'll ignore my post and just call you dickles... btw, i think he meen having a lack of male genitals, ie dickless...

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
psyco said:
dont say that, he'll ignore my post and just call you dickles... btw, i think he meen having a lack of male genitals, ie dickless...

may be here talking abiut these boots
:)
soory i know it corny but i couldnt resist

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
thergador said:
may be here talking abiut these boots
:)
soory i know it corny but i couldnt resist

oh yes your a steel capped pair of boots!
<dies> lol!

and yes i do have nothing better to do, ive finnaly kicked itunes in its femmy parts and im importing a libary to winamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom