ML7 BG steps Saturday 26th June (take 2)

Armus

Fledgling Freddie
As the old saying goes, If at first you don't succeed, try again. Then give up. No use being a damn fool about it.
As I managed to die and auto'd on my last ML7 raid, I want to rerun it for those who missed out one way or another.

Anyone interested, meet at Volcanus Haven. We will depart at 13:00BST, 14:00CET on Saturday 26th June. I will hold BG, and it should be up 30 minutes before. Entry to the dungeon requires ML3+. We will only be doing steps 7.7 to 7.10.

Loot/lotto rules:

/BG Lootlevel will be set to 50. If you want scrolls and items for salvage, either fight for them here, or make a raid yourself.

Main lotto will be held in Typhon's Chamber, and the items will be lotto'd in this order:

Group 1:
Remains
Keys
LW Components

Group 2:
Other items

A person may only win one item from each Group above i.e. if they win a key, they cannot win a LW Component. Items will be lotto'd for their classes; if you wish to lotto for an alt, PM me before the raid.

Important: I will be making use of the chat log during lottos for verification purposes. I will announce when the lotto for each item has started and ends in the BG. If you roll outside of this time, your roll will not count.

Chilly

Balls of steel
woo wooo, i really need ml8 BG steps, then im like insta ml8! pwn.

pedd

Fledgling Freddie
Signing up for my pally & more than likely a few other Knights who say Ni will attend also :)

eurynome

Fledgling Freddie
As indeed will fellow KoP Voltein, manouvered by his ever loving RL GF ME :clap: cos the poor buggers at work.

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
Chilly said:
woo wooo, i really need ml8 BG steps, then im like insta ml8! pwn.

eh ? hope u mean ml7 BG steps :touch:

but ill be there as i need a bit MLxp and the drops r just freaking nice :clap:

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
Ok well after getting up late and realising I missed the start of the raid I was very gratful for Armus to try and hold the raid up abit so I could catch up, and then when I did he invited me to group, appreciated yes.

The raid itself was fine, with a little hitch of 7.8 being bugged, but not the leaders fault. And then at 7.10 there was a little confusion but all got done in the end so well done.

But not such good things could be said for the lotto. You stated it was class specific m8. Yet you gave a Friar/Cleric ring to a Sorc?!?! No I didnt want the ring so I dont care, but it is unfair on others. And you did state before you even did the lotto again it was a class specific lotto.

So dont change the rules of a lotto in the middle of the bloody thing. To avoid confusion you should also not have the lotto for alts. Keep it to the class that are there so people know whos getting what.

Nice raid but bad lotto. (Yes QQ I dont care, unfair on others and should be said :))

erialor

Fledgling Freddie
Was me getting the ring and tbh I rolled to fast - won't deny that :(

I just saw the +aquity and +castingspeed and rolled, didn't pay attention to other stats.

I'm not sure who ended up second and anyway that's too l8 now, instantly got a pm from a cleric from raid, and after a closer look on the ring I ended up giving it to him....

I'm terrible sorry if I did indeed ruin things for some by rolling for that ring :(

Other than that - thx for raid all, only needed 7.10, and was beginning to get serious doubts about wether or not we where gonna make it. Gratz all on ml7 :)

--
Erialor Godsent

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
I dont believe it to be your fault m8. Tbh the raid leader should be saying which classes can roll and which cant. He should have been the one to notice that your class couldnt use the ring fully.

Nice gesture giving to the cleric though :)

Armus

Fledgling Freddie
Firstly, gratz to those who got ML7 on the raid. I'm happy that the tactics we used against Typhon worked. Sorry to those who missed out for one reason or another.

Secondly, I made an error in the lotto, plain and simple. I should have been calling out which classes each item was for before the roll took place. I'm sorry if people felt cheated because of this, but this is only my second successful raid of any type that I've lead, and it's been a learning process for me.
I do learn from my mistakes though. If people here are still happy for me to lead another ML raid in the future, I can promise that the lotto in that raid will be much better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom