ML7 BG steps raid - Saturday 21st - 7pm UK time

Xeanor

Fledgling Freddie
Because some friends still need this and want to be able to join on the ML9 raid on Sunday, I will be doing a ML7 BG steps raid.

You need 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5 7.6 done before the raid.

We should need about 4fg for this, but it's doable with 3fg too.

If everything goes all right, we should be able to do this in less than 2 hours.

Loot rules:

We lotto the keys first, anyone can win a key and does not lose a chance at any other loot by winning a key.

Anyone can roll for anything. We lotto the best items first. 1 item/person. I choose for the "anyone can roll for anything" because otherwise some classes get shafted most of the times and it's not fun to do ml1 to 10 and be able to roll for only 5 items while some other guy who's been with you all the time has gotten 10 drops just because he's another class.

If you still need to do the group steps, I suggest you start making a little raid for it now.

See you there.

Oro

Fledgling Freddie
I'll be there. Was going to run this next week so you just saved me from having to. Yay :D

I've been using the big tin plated goon all the time since we're always short of pallies everywhere and need a ton of ML xp on Elim.

Krait

Fledgling Freddie
Randalthor/Armsman(s/s) signing up if I can get pre-reqs done. :)

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
Signing up with Ilyena if we manage to do grp steps earlier on Saturday. Might even wait inside DV for raid to arrive.

Iphis

Fledgling Freddie
Hopefully will be there depending on the status of my grp steps :)

Kahland

One of Freddy's beloved
I will be there with 2 chars, Marracus and Kahland.

I still need ml3 on kahland though and prereqs (i just need ml1 then i ding ml3 on kahland, and then need ml7 prereqs will see if i can make it.)

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Should get the group steps done tonigth - so will be there with my ice wiz tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom