Ml7 Bg Raid Wednesday 21st 20.30 CET

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
Yubb, bg raid for le winzor

do groupsteps, must be ml3 to enter. No restrictions on numbers

Unique&mp&keys loot will be randomed (other good drops will be randomed too at my discretion)

Fafner

Fledgling Freddie
Heh its my birthday on saturday... would be nice to have ml7 out of the way before then... so it wont take up valuable drinking time..

[NO]Magmatic

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
Some people need it before the ml9 and ml10 raids :p
You mean the ML9 and ML10 raids that are next week ?
(I actually planned the ML7 raid on saturday because of this reason)

The ML9 raid thats this week was also planned by Arnor too...

Anyways, nothing I can do about it, but I dont fully like it that an ML7 raid is planned only a few days before an already planned ML7 raid... Just feels wrong, but hey...

Add to the fact that most people that (still) needs ML7 wont be able to do the ML9 raid the next day, because that means getting at least 100% MLXP in 20 hours including sleep / school / work / etc...

Blazor Meneth

Fledgling Freddie
[NO]Magmatic said:
You mean the ML9 and ML10 raids that are next week ?
(I actually planned the ML7 raid on saturday because of this reason)

The ML9 raid thats this week was also planned by Arnor too...

Anyways, nothing I can do about it, but I dont fully like it that an ML7 raid is planned only a few days before an already planned ML7 raid... Just feels wrong, but hey...

Add to the fact that most people that (still) needs ML7 wont be able to do the ML9 raid the next day, because that means getting at least 100% MLXP in 20 hours including sleep / school / work / etc...

Can't u join up on his raid then? I mean they are late after all have come home from work etc.

[NO]Magmatic

Fledgling Freddie
Blazor Meneth said:
Can't u join up on his raid then? I mean they are late after all have come home from work etc.
I'll talk to my fellow raid leaders tonight on what to do... Because this raid most likely means we wont have enough people on saturday to do Typhoon... Anyways, must be just me that has a problem with this...

Urme the Legend

Fledgling Freddie
[NO]Magmatic said:
I'll talk to my fellow raid leaders tonight on what to do... Because this raid most likely means we wont have enough people on saturday to do Typhoon... Anyways, must be just me that has a problem with this...

I can see the problem to.. two ML7 raids on the same week will not work.. one of those raids will probably not have enough people to do 7.10..

I'm just happy that Arnor planned an earlier ML9 raid on thursday :) Already done ML7 so I'm not attending any of those raids.. (7.8 was a pain in the ass)

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
Im sorry magmatic, i never intended to steal your thunder or your attendees, infact I didnt know about your raid (being blind or analfabetic, take your pick)
The reason I chose to do ml7 was mostly random tbh :eek:

But with this new data in mind, ill limit the number on my raids this week to a comfortable amount.
Hopefully we'll both get enough attendees, and if all else fails, I _can_ cancel. Its not life or death for me to get it done, but I can imagine it is for your little guild dying to get into rvr :)

nocte

Fledgling Freddie
oh well guess i remain ml6 forever :< since the only days i am not at work are saturdays.

[NO]Magmatic

Fledgling Freddie
Arnor said:
Im sorry magmatic, i never intended to steal your thunder or your attendees, infact I didnt know about your raid (being blind or analfabetic, take your pick)
The reason I chose to do ml7 was mostly random tbh :eek:

But with this new data in mind, ill limit the number on my raids this week to a comfortable amount.
Hopefully we'll both get enough attendees, and if all else fails, I _can_ cancel. Its not life or death for me to get it done, but I can imagine it is for your little guild dying to get into rvr :)
Dont worry, I've canceled mine... We're doing group steps as I type this message (man thats boring) ...

Herjulf

Banned
just great, servers are down etc, imo postpone the raid.

So ppl can get the grp steps done.

2fg here that cant get em done :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom