ML7 BG RAID - Friday 10.3.2006

Johanka

Fledgling Freddie
Hello all, my Guildmaster Apocalipsis wanted from me make here post about his ML7 leading, read this :

Friday 19:00 CET will ML7 BG RAID, meetpoint is in SpaNNiarD Guild house, location Hibernia, number 3248. Plz we will need help, ask all friends and people to come, everyone!

With love Apocalipsis!!!

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
Johanka said:
Hello all, my Guildmaster Apocalipsis wanted from me make here post about his ML7 leading, read this :

Friday 19:00 CET will ML7 BG RAID, meetpoint is in SpaNNiarD Guild house, location Hibernia, number 3248. Plz we will need help, ask all friends and people to come, everyone!

With love Apocalipsis!!!

Can't outlag/out strafe typhoon alone?

:puke:

Johanka

Fledgling Freddie
MadsKaizer said:
when you get to ml9, I will come :)

No idea, but maybe Apoca will lead it too.

Phoebee-v- said:
Can't outlag/out strafe typhoon alone?

What that mean? I was one time in ML7 be4 ~2 years yet under Gysele leading with Nexus.

if this is next qq to SpaNNiarD make any topic, this is only for info ppls, what need.

Damion

Fledgling Freddie
Ooooor heres my theory, hes a "high n mighty" player who need not ask people to come help him, he can do things on his own with his ubar play. So instead of lowering himself from his point of view to ask on a forum he makes a subordinate do it. The kind of guy that wont answer a random nice pm from a newb asking for 10s to port.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom