ML7 BG-Raid 10/11 19.00 CET

Khrin

One of Freddy's beloved
Raid will be Wednsday 10/11 19.00 CET meeting Volcanus Haven.
(we will move as soon as the groups are sorted so pls be in time)

Pre-step's are 7.1-7.6 and i will arrange pre-grps as usual. Also u must be ML3 to zone into the dungeoun.

Rules:

Do not run ahead of raid, pull mobs or talk to NPC's without being told. Listen to leader and follow instructions. No whining or flaming or bad words in BG pls, if u wanna come then bring a good mood and try to help others and have fun. We wait 3 mins for LD, if u LD 3 times we dont wait anymore. We will try redo missing steps IF possible, if u miss a step or die or get lost coz u are AFK we dont wait or redo it. Also if u need to go AFK stick ur groupleader DONT stick me pls. If someone break these rules he will get warned, on second offence removed from lotto and on 3d removed from BG. Remember we are here to get the trials done and have fun, and nothing will be better if ppl starts to act bad.

Lotto:

All drops (except the random salvagecrap ofc) will be lottoed at the end. Lotto will be 1 roll, highest picks first then second highest etc til everything is gone. If u random twice, roll with bot or fail to stick me so ur roll dosnt show in log u dont get anything. When i say "Random NOW" u have 1 min to roll, if u dont roll in time u are out. I will take 1 item for leading.

Thats about all, sign up for presteps on separate thread and hope to see u on raid :)

Eyeball

Loyal Freddie
Is forbidden to keep raids at tuesdays thursdays or friday??
I can 't make it on monday or wednesday most of the times, freaking annoying :(

Khrin

One of Freddy's beloved
well since i spend most beginnings and ends of the weeks with leading pre-steps for ppl i prefer to hold my raids at wednsdays

Me Myself & I

Fledgling Freddie
Gonna be there - good day for ml7 to those who must work at weekends :cheers: I'm 1 of em :worthy:

panosbob

Fledgling Freddie
Will be there :clap: If i get the steps done by monday :touch:

Softouch

Fledgling Freddie
Presteps needed

Need pre but will be there

<Softouch Pac Mend>
<Tinseltown Sup SM>

nptr

Fledgling Freddie
completed with ~35ppl. thnx for coming and thnx for patience. did great for our number of ppl

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
I'll be there with rm. I'll make you some ammo, phule:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom