ML7 BattleGroup Steps... Sunday 11th

majik

Banned
Hoping to do bring ML7 to a close this sunday for many who have missed steps etc or have only just got onto doing it....

We will be meeting at 14:00 GMT in Volcanus Haven and will set off shortly after as usual...

Pre-Reqs for the hunt are all the group steps and you have to be at least ML3 to enter the dungeon...

Rules for the raid are as usual:
-Be on time
-Be polite
-Have fun (not compulsory :p)

All usual lotto rules apply and the keys will be included in the lotto...

Any trebuchets w/ ice ammo and/or cold legendary weapons will be of great use on typhon, (also crush weapons are rumoured to have higher damage on him) would make the raid run smoother.

Also this is the first BG steps raid I will have done but it should go smoothly and if this is a success then many more may follow :) If you could say if you're interested below it would be appreciated so I know how easy/difficult it is going to be...

Cya on sunday

illu

Part of the furniture
I hope to be there with SB + Shammy

Oli - Illusb

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Ml7 bg is easy, you should have no problems. Will be there with my bot :p

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
I'll probably come along aswell, just for the drops :).. just make sure u got loads and loads of iceballs :p

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
comming

any chance we could kill chimera on the way to the raid? (if we are many ppl)

majik

Banned
Thanks to all who turned up for the raid, didn't run as smoothly as I had planned but we got there in the end :>

TaF

Fledgling Freddie
That's one ML that u will never want to repeat again, at least the bugged version of Katorii step we had to deal with :O

majik

Banned
TaF said:
That's one ML that u will never want to repeat again, at least the bugged version of Katorii step we had to deal with :O
Haha aye, if i never see Katorii again itll be too soon :<

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
TaF said:
Well it was easy after we ALL got down safely.
All disbanding while going thru is the key I think. Then rezzing ppl would be np when she starts to wonder around.
A bit chaotic in the end. To do 7.7 again or not. I had about 45 mins till I had to leave. Thats why I was a bit aggro about the decision to do 7.7 again. That would have ment I would miss 7.10.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom