ML7 and ML9 BG steps Thursday 14th -Volc-e 1900 GMT

tollstore

Fledgling Freddie
Will be running ML7 and ML9 on thursday.

At the end of this we should have enough pps for a ML10 run.

BG will be on Tollstore-e meet Volcanus-e 1900 GMT.

Unlike all other raids I have ran I will Remove PPL that have gone AFK and cause us problems (You know who you are).

Also would like to ask all that view this thread - If you are ML9 already please come help out - I don't need the ML's meself and can swaptoons as needed.

So please come help out not everybody RVR's enough to have BP's to buy ML's when patch comes (Also its a case of which came first chicken or the egg can't effectively rvr without ML's can't buy ML's without BP's).

Would seriously like enough ppl to run through these smoothly. I am seriously considering dropping raids as it is very hard work when a lot of pps will only come if they need stuff rather than good old days when there was a strong community and ppl just came to help out.

Jens

Fledgling Freddie
will try and make it there... cant promise anything. But I'll do what I can... Really need that ML 9!

Joohl

Loyal Freddie
Might be able to join, and I can swap char.Thou I prefer to just nuke it out on me RM.

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
oh well, "luckily" evening shift so cannot join.
find it ironic if this time ml9 goes tru, personally 2 tryes whit mine precious ;) bone Finnguetchae for ml9.
but offcourse great if peeps get these steps done.

dunno if can change day to friday eve or saturday morning/day?

tollstore

Fledgling Freddie
I May have to cancel this raid as the wonderful Goa billing has me locked out on invoice in progress so I'm unable to renew subs.

I'll keep updating throughout the day --- Possibly if i can't renew I'll run it using my GF's account.

Again I'll keep you updated on this throughout the day.

But fingers crossed i'll get subs renewed.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Well ML7 took quite some time. Low turnout but it went really smooth up until Typhon then we really struggled.

Very big thankyou to the folks that came just to help out on 7.10, we wouldn't have done it without that extra help :)

And as ever thanks to Tolls for running it all :)

Dyna_Mite

Fledgling Freddie
Would have joined this raid but was on my hols sorry i missed it Tolls always does a good raid :)

Hazzamazzaz

Fledgling Freddie
I thought it was cool once again....shame my pc fans decided to roast my cpu rather than keep it cool...:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom