ML7 And ML8 Grp Steps!

Bertram

Fledgling Freddie
Hey guys... Doing ml7 and ml8 grp steps tuesday 25/4 at 19.30 CET (Danish time etc.) No Big deal, gonna have it done on MAX 2 ours if everything goes well... The only rules is : Listen to me and my mate who is going to run it with me! No matter what we say .... You can ask about anything if you dont know something about something BUT Do not do anything you told not to do... We will lotto at the end as normal... (PS: I need your chars ofc and your good mute... No QQ no flaming and everything will be just fine) Looking forward to see you there :) Sign up on the list...

1.Bard Me ;)
2.Druid My mate... (cant remember his toon name -.-)
2. Druid: Epoliv
3. Pber
4. Pber
5. Verdani/ Pber if no ani
6. Verdani/ Pber if no ani
7.Misc
8.Misc

I Will not nesserserily (Hmm) Take the first in line.... I will choose after what i think is the best for the grp... Cheers hope to see you there...

Proud Member of CLA!
----------------------------------
Bertram ML10 Druid rr.5.5
Bertrams ML10 Blademaster rr.5.5
Ednide ML10 Eldritch rr.3.9
Taxifast ML6 Bard rr. 3.3
Bertia ML4 Nigtshade rr.3.0
----------------------------------

Bertram

Fledgling Freddie
Guys the Pbers/anis spots may aswell be tanks .... Think i choosed a bit to much pber etc ;) So dont feel shy...

Bertram

Fledgling Freddie
Updatetet List:

1.Bard Me
3. Pber
4. Pber
5. Verdani: Mamoo
6. Verdani/ Pber/Tank (A tank wuld be very nice to pull on the farm step)
7.Misc: Painz on ranger
8.Misc

Btw guys if you have any chance of bringing a BB feel free to do so :)

Ashgen

One of Freddy's beloved
Bard

Hiya

Would like a spot with Bard, Aru please.

Thanks

Ash

Marrok

Loyal Freddie
sorry, I will go tonight instead as i only need ml7 grp. sign me off please

Bertram

Fledgling Freddie
1.Bard Me
3. Pber: Jaina (Chanter)
4. Pber: Koun! Light eld
5. Verdani/Pber: FREE SPOT
6. Tank: Donlablare (Chimp)
7.Misc: Painz on ranger
8.Misc: Aru

We shuld be able to do it if we can get a Chanter/Verd ani more.. Wuld reallyyyy Love a verd ani ... I allmost say its a must tbh...

Bertram

Fledgling Freddie
Hey guys... as you can see we are still 1 guy short so ... if we dont manage to get him here in this post i will try to find a rep ingame 15 min before kick off... If i cant find any... well lets take it from there :touch:

Nix

Fledgling Freddie
I could sign up for healer replacement spot with bard or as a misc char with vamp.

Ashgen

One of Freddy's beloved
OK guys - its qauter to 7 English time and he taxi hasnt come.. anyone read this quickly and PM Aru in game if you want to come

Thanks

Aru

Bertram

Fledgling Freddie
Hey guys... Am REALLY sry that i diddn showed up.. but i had some things in RL i had to deal with.. I did not have any chance to say anything before now or else i wuld have made a reply etc.... Again really sry... I was looking forward for this aswell :(

Bertram

Fledgling Freddie
I will probaly do this very soon (and i might come this time ^^ )

So for you who diddn get it just look on the forum :)

Ashgen

One of Freddy's beloved
Hehe its the son of Aru who went to it.. - It's OK mate.. we done it with a few extra's but a few people who signed up diddnt come.. but we done it with a few of them - if you want you can start a new Presteps - i need ML8 Pres and i promised the guys i would do it after as we had a delay we couldnt and i have no idea how to do them - do you want to make a new post and i will try and pm the guys ongame to tell them you are making ML8 pres again? :)

Thanks

Son Of Aru :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom