ML7+8 Grp steps - 07/05 Sun 17:00cet

Nosm

Fledgling Freddie
I would like to join a group with my Reaver please :)

Taite :cheers:

Alyssania

Fledgling Freddie
Was very nicely organised raid this one.

I would like to thank few people. Theis for taking he position for inviting the people to second group before jumping the the first group without saying anything.

Organiser ofc need some thanks for making such nice plan to ask 2fg+ to there and taking the best classes without even trying to balance the other group. And also the first group generally. You guys managed to went so silent in bg after making the decission to leave the other group fecked that I was really admiring that. And last for the people I grouped with for the steps and who with we managed to get ml7 and ml8 preqs done in about the time the other wankers got out of ml7. ;)

Yeah it pretty pointless whine since we magaged to get the group sorted and all but I still needed to make it since if we would have more people like this in albion I dont know how we all would manage to not have soooooo much fun in this game.

zarza

Fledgling Freddie
well, think i have some to say.

Most of ppl who sign up. didnt come. Too difficult if u do a grp, and healers, for example dont come.

Anyway, i had to miss steps, coz no healers come, and had to log my ml10 cleric for help, even a grp mate play with his bb too. And i was asking for ur grp sometimes about how was it going, and all seems u were going better than us.

Balanced grp?? my grp was playing with ice wizz lvl 47, another wizz lvl 43, a bb... is this balanced?? The others were a reaver, mincer, arsman, a infi, and me as a cleric. Soz if u like i was playing with my cleric in ur grp too...but only can play in 1 place at a time.

As i said, did it with 2 bb, a mincer, a caster and a tank, being 3 active players.

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
zarza said:
well, think i have some to say.

Most of ppl who sign up. didnt come. Too difficult if u do a grp, and healers, for example dont come.

Anyway, i had to miss steps, coz no healers come, and had to log my ml10 cleric for help, even a grp mate play with his bb too. And i was asking for ur grp sometimes about how was it going, and all seems u were going better than us.

Balanced grp?? my grp was playing with ice wizz lvl 47, another wizz lvl 43, a bb... is this balanced?? The others were a reaver, mincer, arsman, a infi, and me as a cleric. Soz if u like i was playing with my cleric in ur grp too...but only can play in 1 place at a time.

As i said, did it with 2 bb, a mincer, a caster and a tank, being 3 active players.

If you hadn't been so quick grabbing both the ice wizzies, both groups would probably have been a lot better. Also, a lot of the people that signed up DID show up and was left hanging with no information whatsoever - to us it seemed like you guys just grabbed a group together including two ice wizards and someone who was already in the second group, but left it to join yours without a word - and then you took off without a word to the rest of the people in the BG. It was only thanks to Alyssania's good leading skills that the rest of us managed to get the steps done.

zarza

Fledgling Freddie
First of all, forgot that u were 7 in grp, when we were 4 (without any caster) on my grp, waitting for any healer. Shadowlike-p and Travish-e were saying me to start filling grp... but was waitting for making compensated grp.

I didnt make ur grp. Just i said to ur gl to start making grp. If he got 7 members, i supposed he got a compensated grp. Isnt my fault, if ur grp didnt make a compensated grp. And with 30 min over 17.00 cet, i finished my grp relogging on cleric just for help. When i was online again, and arrive in DV... lots of deads were there. Dunno why, but most of ppl started going there. I said to join in my bg, to colaborate both grps...but no1 of ur grp were in when i arrived on DV.

Maybe, didnt help enough, but isnt my fault if any in ur grp assume to lead, or u dont make a compensated grp... cant do all. Need some help to make grps, helping ourselves in bg.... is too easy, say that i didnt do anything. But i didnt make my grp untill 17:30, waitting for filling both.

zarza

Fledgling Freddie
Dunno who told u i got 2 icewizz so quick.... last ice (lvl 47) was taken on last spot. And lvl 43 ice, can help, but not so much. Just check who finished before and u will know who was better grp. Also, see who went to ml8... all my grp disbanded after ml7 and noone help.

Try to make a grp step meeting... and u will se how many who signed up dont come, and u have to spawn in /as or in guild for help for bassic classes.

Thornea

Loyal Freddie
zarza said:
First of all, forgot that u were 7 in grp, when we were 4 (without any caster) on my grp, waitting for any healer. Shadowlike-p and Travish-e were saying me to start filling grp... but was waitting for making compensated grp.

I didnt make ur grp. Just i said to ur gl to start making grp. If he got 7 members, i supposed he got a compensated grp. Isnt my fault, if ur grp didnt make a compensated grp. And with 30 min over 17.00 cet, i finished my grp relogging on cleric just for help. When i was online again, and arrive in DV... lots of deads were there. Dunno why, but most of ppl started going there. I said to join in my bg, to colaborate both grps...but no1 of ur grp were in when i arrived on DV.

Maybe, didnt help enough, but isnt my fault if any in ur grp assume to lead, or u dont make a compensated grp... cant do all. Need some help to make grps, helping ourselves in bg.... is too easy, say that i didnt do anything. But i didnt make my grp untill 17:30, waitting for filling both.

I understand all that, but what was required was Communication is all. I was 2nd person to sign up for this raid and got left out to dry (it appeared this way to me) and it was only down to grp 2's determination and skill that the steps got done at all.

put it this way..

I was 2nd person to sign up to raid.
I was 1st one waiting (nearly 25mins) at raid start point.
I Join group 2.
Grp 1 and 2's size changes over the next 20 mins as ppl leave and join.
I asked several times in BG chat what was happening.. no reply
Our grp leader left grp 2 to join grp 1 lol
I ask again whats happening.. no reply
I do /bg who and notice all of grp 1 have moved to Deep Volc.
I ask on BG whats happening and why is grp 1 already in Deep volc.. No reply
I do /BG groups and notice grp 1 have pretty much nicely ballanced fg with 2 Ice wizzies (admitedly not lvl 50)
Several people vent their disgust at grp 1 starting and leaving grp 2 high and dry - suprisingly (/sarcasm) no reply

To me it appeared that a raid was organised and grp 1 just chose the best classes available then sodded off totally ignoring grp 2 and any attempt to ask what was happening.. I can only assume grp chat was along the lines of comeon lets go.. leave them too it.

If I ran a raid like this It would either be 100% grp sign up with grp posted on FH and replacements sourced as needed OR a 2fg BG raid that would be done as 2FG's.
Basically as raid leader its your obligation to your fellow realm m8s to sort out 2 fgs (even if they end up very gimped fgs) when you advertise or change to raid to a 2fg zerg.
Imagine you turn up to a FH advertised ML8 BG and the raid leader sods off with no communication leaving you high and dry.

All it took was communcation.. even if it was.. "Sorry guys, with the toons in BG at mo its impossible to run 2fgs" or "grp 1 is complete, please form up grp 2 and follow us in" or "moving to DV now" instead of static.

That being said, nice of you to play cleric for your grp.

Uben (lvl 50 inf)

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
I agree fully with Thornea on all counts, and especially about the lack of communication.

I'd just like to add, though, that i don't think you meant any harm and it was a nice initiative of you to try and run a raid. We can all make mistakes such as the ones mentioned above, and i'm sure it will go better next time.

zarza

Fledgling Freddie
soz for many things u said. When i start to log my cleric (my pc is too slow when 2 accs is porting) i went from nf to toa... it spent lot of time. I arrived at volcanus, and my grp was on DV...dunno why ppl moved without his main healer, and when i ported to DV, saw i was in the middle of 7.7 mob..lot of dead, etc, etc...Little bit chaotic, and thats my fault, coz im in charge to say when we move... and it was too late when i arrive. All i know is when i got cleric, didnt know anything about 2nd grp. Im with u about we had to run as 1 bg but couldnt do so much when most of all moved.

When i saw ur grp with 7 ppl, i supposed u got a ballanced grp, and mine, were 4 mates without healer. Though 2nd grp gl could make a pretty grp.

When i had time saw that only my grp was on bg. Ur arms, kagata said me u didnt have any ice wizz, and i told him we can share any of them (ices arent too necesary but faster with them) before start farming factions.

About u, 2 infis posted for random but was trying ml7 grp step last week with shadowlike, and he told me he will join. Between u and shadow, dont have any preference, and only coz was playing with him last week, i set on 1st grp, but when there were ppl posting to make 2nd grp. Sorry for didnt reply to any, but as u can guess i was receiving several pm me, and was trying to fill grp before i loaded my cleric.

But at least, most of u got credit on that (whithout me, although i had to help more, but couldnt. Im glad u got that)

Belgareth

Fledgling Freddie
You did the best you could mate under the circumstances. ML5 and 7 are usually the worst to organise from a 'balanced' group point of view.

I joined grp 2 in the end playing main healer and Tic as backup, would have preferred to play mini ... but like you there were no healers so had to be done.

Hat off to you for organising it - without pre-defined groups it's difficult but with people dropping out left right and centre you had no choice.

Even I thought without an icer this is gonna' take ***** ages. However, for all future ML7'ers, the step has been made extremely easy now and icers aren't necessarliy needed. In fact did with my icer night before and it seemed to take longer ... or maybe that's because I was drunk ...

Anyway,

Thanks for getting something organised.

Belg

Alyssania

Fledgling Freddie
Was pretty tired last night so here's the whole story from my point of view. :)

First I logged there 30 mins early like I always do so checked how the steps went and so on while waiting for others. Then joined the bg as it was formed and later joined the group started by one of the originally signed in group 2.

After this heard there was lack of clerics so checked friends online and no one was able to come so said I can play my buffer in the group as healer if needed but theis/thais or what ever said no since hes bb in the group already. So waited for people to sort something out. Then someone said in bg I think they can log tic and cleric instead so was thinking we should be set soon and at the same time about raid leader said he can change to his cleric to get the raid sorted. Thats in my opinnion one of the raid leaders job sadly so big thank you for doing that but at the same time you said that both the icers joined group 1 and our heroic group leader with his bot left to join group one without saying anything. Well group 2 had inf arms scout and sorc left after that. Right after that group 1 moved to DV and since nothing had been said in bg but the 2 people able to change their chars and some people looking for group so have to assume all the plans were made by pm's and group chat meaning plan was to leave other group hanging.

At that point Kagato left so he could join us later back and save us after few minutes. ;) I invited all I could from the people left and lucky us Belg had logged his cleric and tic since we turned out to be balaced group after that. 2 scouts, sorc, cleric, heretic, arms, reaver and inf. At the same time people asked in bg whats happening and replys from shadowlike were like we doing this as a fg and you guys can do what ever since its not a bg raid so I asked after raid leader had joined back the bg and still said nothing to us for everyone to disband bg and join new one since was just getting annoying. Then we charged after the first group to DV so we wouldnt have to fight the flames mobs and mobs after them again and then we started getting factions which all went nicely.

For Zarza I know you did your best but few advices for future. :) Dont get into pm message and group chat in bg raid since your leaving most of the people without information. Every message could have been sent to bg instead and people would have been informed. I wont mind if there is not enough for 2fg in the end and I can go do something else. I do get pissed off if people think its good idea to stay silent and hope people will go away with situation like this. Group setups can be very different and still work well. I lead ml7 groups about 5 times and one of those times we had icer which was nice ofc but not really needed. In pve I think one cleric and back up healer is enough especially if you have tank group. Ofc if you playing 3 icers and scout as a blocker for them all then I recomend more but I have done ml7 groups with my bot (20 rej) and a friar as secondary healer and went all well. Same goes for ml8 and ml5 groups really. Last night we had 3 sorcs 3 scouts and 2 bb's for the ml8 groups and went fine.

If you Zarza next time need something to ml7 groups for your reaver im more than happy to help if im free. Can pm me here or ingame and I have paladin, cleric, theurg, scout, inf, cabalist and minstrel that can enter the dungeon. :) I really hope you didnt get offended by my original post since thats never my intention but something was wrong with the start of the raid and had to say about it.

Like Belg said thanks for organising the raid and have fun.

Sir_Otreil

Fledgling Freddie
Thx Zarza for do ml7 grp steps, shame you couldnt do it with ur reaver as u needed it :( , I must to say to this people who are blaming about this ml7 raid that they must try lead one to check what hard is it when there are not enough people to make 2 balanced fgs :) sign me up if u are going to do ml7 groups steps for ur reaver, I can help you with my pally, yesterday I couldnt because I had to study :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom