ML6 Raid - Thursday 15th April

Linnet

Fledgling Freddie
As the Arbiter himself says, 'These trials are odd.' ML6 takes place in lagzone central, aka Volcanus, so if you know your PC has trouble with lag here, could you turn off reflections, set clipping distance to near, and do whatever else you can to keep it under control!

Time: Meet 7pm UK Local Time, for 7:30 depart

Place: Volcanus Haven

Date: Thursday 15th April

Prerequisites: These trials are all outdoors, so anyone 40+ can come along and get credit! If you want to also get credit for 6.10, then aim to complete 6.1 (find the rare snake**) and 6.5 (kill a zillion baby salamanders without dying of boredom) beforehand, since we won't be doing those on Thursday. Details are on the walkthrough here

Anything else: Ice wizards, theurgists with mid-high level earth, and faultfinder tanks would certainly come in handy. A lot of the creatures in Volcanus seem weak to ice but I wouldn't swear to that (salamander hatchlings might just be weak to magic, since they're weak to both spirit and body).

And the maps?:Typhon's Reach & Ashen Isle

** Not THAT rare snake :p

Lam

Fledgling Freddie
I'll be sure to bring some cold legendary weapons with me then and put faultfinder on my quickbar :)

Graknak

Fledgling Freddie
i'll prob be there, no doubt i'll still need mlxp and a chim haub drop wouldn't be bad either ^^

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
ay i am dissapointed in lack of it

after all ill be there too if that stupid thing called RL doesn't prevent me

just need 6.10 so gimmi a group with a lot of ppl who need credit for all :D

Rakdhin

Fledgling Freddie
I'll be there, and I'll be demanding an ML7 raid soon afterwards as the one on saturday was fubar. :m00:

Cathul

Fledgling Freddie
I'll be there. Need credit for 6.10 and ml-xp for/from other steps to complete ML 6. :D

/Cathul

Legolasninja

Fledgling Freddie
scout signing up

-----------------------------------------
Legolasninja - 50 scout

Linnet

Fledgling Freddie
All done and dusted! Thanks everyone for coming along, and congrats to Adorith for winning Battler ;)

edited to add: Actually I was wrong about being 10 minutes over planned time, I forgot we left 10 minutes late. So that was bang on 3 hours. Thanks everyone for being so punctual.

Moth Twiceborn

Fledgling Freddie
I had a great time :)

Note for anyone running future 6.10 raids who haven't done it before: VoS tells you to avoid getting mezzed - what it doesn't tell you is that it's the damn taur defenders that do the mezzing - not Chimera! I wondered why we were all mezzed when half of us couldn't even *see* Chimera!

And the Orb of Apollo hits damn hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom