ML6 Raid Saturday 31st July 12:00GMT/13:00CET

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
Could this be made sticky please.

ML6 Wednesday 28th July 19:00 GMT/ 20:00 CET

Meeting will be in Volcanus, i will hold the BG at 19:00 GMT / 20:00 CET. There will be 15 minutes for those who are late or
still looking for group and we will leave volcanus at 19:15 prompt.

Please try and make as balanced groups as you can, it will make the raid go much smoother.

If you haven't already please read up on the raid at

www.visionofsages.com

You need these steps done beforehand:
6.5 Flames (solo) -- takes a bit of time
6.1 Hunt for the Haje-Uraei -- can solo if you can kill a red

The following steps will be done via the BG zerg.

Raid Order
6.4 Pallida-uraei
6.2 Sacrifice
6.6 Siraadi
6.3 Lateef
6.7 Ankhkare
6.8 Efreet
6.9 Vazul
6.10 Chimera

Once the raid starts group leaders given speaking rights to be the voices for thier groups, when we need to move the BG will
be set to listen only so everyone can see and there are no exscuses.

General Rules

Spamming the Bg will get you kicked.

During the raid there will be a few times we stop for a 2 minute afk, to allow people to goto the WC, grab a drink etc.

All groups move at normal speed, some people's computers may struggle with huge numbers so to give everyone a fair chance

normal speed is what we will use.

Anyone pissing about will be booted

Anyone pulling/speaking/clicking mobs which results is people getting annoyed will be booted

Anyone caught cheating in any way will be booted

If you whine about loot or start asking for loot info during the raid you will be booted.

LD's

If your computer struggles with large numbers of people, please sort your settings and PC beforehand, if your on dial up
please PM me before hand so i know and if you need to re-connect we can do it in a safe spot.

Each person will get 3 individual LD chances, after that they will be responsible for making thier own way to the rest of us.

Loot Rules

During lotto's the Bg will be listen only, all items that are being lotto'd will be drag'n'dropped onto the Bg for all to see.

Either I or a trusted member of SS will be BG treasurer.

All lotto's will be /random 1000

There will be a 10 second window for /random 1000, i will say when it starts and when it finshes.

Anyone rolling twice without a valid reason will be banned form rolling for more items

Scrolls won't be included in any lotto's, if you get one its yours.

Only classes that can use the item can roll for it.

There will be 2 kinds of lotto's

1) Key lotto

2) Main Lotto

Keys

Keys will be lotto'd as soon as the mob is dead before we move to the next encounter.

Winning in the key lotto DOES NOT exclude you from the main lotto.

Main Lotto
The following items will be included in the main lotto

All 99% and 100% items

Legendary components

Master Level respec stones

AFK rules
Anyone found to be afk will be insta booted from the BG

Anyone not accepting a rez will be insta-booted from BG

If your group leader whines that your always afk ill kick you from the BG.

This is due to my personal annoyance of doing master levels, i want it to go as fast and smooth as possible and people afk
and pissing about don't help this.

thx

Darksadness

Fledgling Freddie
Nice ml6

Ill try to make the presteps today and be there tomorrow. Count me in Darksadnes mercenary 50

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
In the event of the servers being down ill postpone the raid till thursday.

Daws

Fledgling Freddie
Please postpone the raid until Thursday :( I work Wednesday evenings! (Plus everyone will be trying to patch and it won't be nice!)

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
Ok raid postposted till thursday, this makes sence since it patchday tomorrow.

Can mods pls put the

Thursday 29th July 19:00GMT, 20:00CET

In the title please.

Thx

Páll

Fledgling Freddie
Can you please edit your original post to reflect new date plz. A lot of people I know think it's still gonna be done on Wednesday.
:cheers:

Glacius

Fledgling Freddie
Gr8 ..hope i ll finaly finish Ml6 :p been stuck to it for so long :).

Honza

Fledgling Freddie
GREAT! THANKS FOR POSTPONING ON THURSDAY!!!
Honza Paladin ML4 will be there </cheers>

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
Ok guys due to RL commitments this raid will be postponed till Saturday, work has swopped some of my shifts at teh last minute :(

Ill post the time for saturday as soon as im sure.

Thx

William

Fledgling Freddie
will try to be there with scout if i can get prequest done by then.

Daws

Fledgling Freddie
Woot I'm working tonight but if I get up early enough to get the prequests done I'm certainly up for it :)

Vandar

Loyal Freddie
Any idea how long the raid will take? Are we talking ML3 all day type thing or an hour??

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
Vandar said:
Any idea how long the raid will take? Are we talking ML3 all day type thing or an hour??

Tbh shouldn' take more than a few hours, only way it can take all day and night is if people are allowed to piss about, but if i see that they will be kicked from BG so it shouldn't take too long :)

Gremon

Fledgling Freddie
Nice raid indeed. :clap:

Just to anyone organising a ML 6 raid in the future.

One thing I will be doing if I organise a ML 6 raid, will be lottoing Keys before hitting 6.10.

Have seen a complete raid (Small and Medium large in numbers) being wiped, before keys could be properly distributed.

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
Gremon said:
Just to anyone organising a ML 6 raid in the future.

One thing I will be doing if I organise a ML 6 raid, will be lottoing Keys before hitting 6.10.

Have seen a complete raid (Small and Medium large in numbers) being wiped, before keys could be properly distributed.

The only keys that dropped today were on 6.10

Gremon

Fledgling Freddie
Yep correct.
Don't know if you were able to get everybody their keys, but like the raid I lead a week or so ago, a big spawn made the lotto impossible and key lotto was impossible(About 30 Taurs insta popped). If people randomed before starting entering the 6.10 arena, then the raid leader would already know who would get the keys, so you would only have to hand them out, when Chimera is killed, which would safe time, not having to do the lotto and figure out who has won, in which you can get a very large Taur pop.
Thats all I wanted to make clear from my post.

Jugvayne

Can't get enough of FH
Excellent raid, thanks very much. I got key quick enough to open chest :)

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
Gremon said:
Yep correct.
Don't know if you were able to get everybody their keys, but like the raid I lead a week or so ago, a big spawn made the lotto impossible and key lotto was impossible(About 30 Taurs insta popped). If people randomed before starting entering the 6.10 arena, then the raid leader would already know who would get the keys, so you would only have to hand them out, when Chimera is killed, which would safe time, not having to do the lotto and figure out who has won, in which you can get a very large Taur pop.
Thats all I wanted to make clear from my post.

I get what you mean, yeah thats a good idea and ill keep note of that :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom