ML6 Raid, Monday 15 March

GReaper

Part of the furniture
Meeting at Volcanus Haven at 7pm GMT, we will be moving out at 7:30pm GMT!

We will be doing all battlegroup encounters, however there are two encounters which you need to do solo or in a group. These are very easy, although 6.5 does take a bit of time to farm the items needed.

Trials you need to do: 6.1 (small group), 6.5 (solo)
This raid will be doing: 6.2, 6.3, 6.4, 6.6, 6.7, 6.8, 6.9, 6.10

There is no minimum ML requirement for this master level. If you can do 6.1 and 6.5 before the raid starts, you can get credit for all of ML6 - even if you've not got ML5 completed. If you're currently on ML6, doing 6.3 and 6.4 in a group beforehand should allow you to get some mlexp on the raid.

Loot will be lotto'd after the raid, one item per person etc.

See you at Volcanus Haven on Monday. :)

Nxs

One of Freddy's beloved
If we start on time - how long do you think the raid will take ?

Its going to be a tight push, having to do ML4 tonight and 5 over the weekend (with getting a full bar of xp twice) but should be able to make it

Nxs

One of Freddy's beloved
Tried 6.1 (the solo part) last night,

You need to kill yellow/orange con salamanders and farm 20 items from them, which dont drop on every kill - its VERY time consuming, also if you die and release or zone out - you loose whatever items you had so far collected so all 20 need to be found in one hit.

If anyone would like to team up to do this (naturaly we would have to farm 40 then... or 60... or 80 depending on how many people turn up) then please let me know - Id love to get a small group organised for today, say :-

Cleric - Ishereuk (possible, may be on 5.1-5.9 raid tho)
Pally - Wonkey
Mins - Tears
Misc - Lexa (reaver)

Who can chain these damn things and get the 20 items each, then move off to do the other 6.5 pre-req. Not sure how long this would take - also there is a 5.10 raid at 18:30 GMT tonight - so maybe if enough people read this in time and want to blast through 6.1 / 6.5 then we could maybe start at 15:00 ? Give me a /send in game as 'Tears' ill be on all day.

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
you need to do these qust as prereq?
or you can just join for the non .10 quests?

Nxs

One of Freddy's beloved
old.windforce said:
you need to do these qust as prereq?
or you can just join for the non .10 quests?

You can just turn up - GReaper will lead the raid through ALL the ML 6 track (apart from .1 and .5) so if you havent already done these you wont get credit for 6.10 when that happens last, so its usefull to do the pre-req's for the raid :) but not necessary.

Ivan

Fledgling Freddie
Nxs mixed up 6,1 and 6,5 <the solo part> but the guide is correct, basically its best done in groups of 2-3. Collect 20 tokens -- > one person gets to next stage --> kills liv salamander. Rinse repeat till all have done this.

PS: tip - let the person with most stable connection hold all the tokens, if you LD you lose them.

Nxs

One of Freddy's beloved
Took 5 of us about 1h30m to get 20 tokens for each member much better than soloing it :)

Aldrian

Fledgling Freddie
Gotta say, dont go solo the salamander thingy :p Killed shitloads, droprate maybe 1/30 killed, then got bored and died only managed to collect 3 glands.

Then again maybe thats just my luck

Nxs

One of Freddy's beloved
Ill be there :) completed 6.1 and 6.5 now

Misleath

Fledgling Freddie
Aldrian said:
Gotta say, dont go solo the salamander thingy :p Killed shitloads, droprate maybe 1/30 killed, then got bored and died only managed to collect 3 glands.

Then again maybe thats just my luck

Took me 30 minutes to get 20 of em, droprate seems more or less to be 1/2 or 1/3

Verush

Regular Freddie
Verush said:
Ver and Sal signing up

Possibility we may not be able to make it after all tonite, won't know for sure until later.

If we cant make it, my sincere appologies.

Ver

Nxs

One of Freddy's beloved
I just want to remind everyone, you do NOT need to be ML 5 to do these quests,

You can any master level, you WILL get credit for all the steps tonight apart from 6.10, as soon as you are ML 5 you'll see lots of [done]'s in your master list, so If you do have free time - pop along tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom