ML6 Raid - 1900 GMT Saturday 24th April

Noheals-WR

Fledgling Freddie
MODS: Could you make sticky please, thanks in advance.

Its about time those that work 9-5 and have a wife etc had a shot at ML6.

Useful Information

I intend to hold a BG for ML6 on 24/4/2004 starting from 19.00 GMT, with the huddle meeting at Volcanus. We will set out as soon as the groups are rganised and in any case no later than 18.30…be there or be left!

People please try your best to organise or bring a balanced group, or turn on your LFG option…bots will be welcome (as long as there are enough players) as well as non-group classes. There will be no exclusions and people may end up in a less than FOTM group…accept it.

The ML’s required before you attend will be the ones that require luck/time and solo investment:

Do these trials before the raid:

5. Flames

and if possible(if there are only a few requiring these will will not do them unless we stumble across the mobs):

1. Rare Snake
2. Sacrifice

And the rest will be done on the night anyhow...order is yet to be decided

Have a read before you come so that you know what is required:

www.visionofsages.com

I will hold the BG and during times where any co-ordination is required the BG will be set to listen only with each group leader being set at /bg leader so the groups opinions can be voiced (sensibly).

Treasure/Loots/Lottos and other areas or embitterment and grief!

The /bg treasurer option will be set to a trusted colleague with a loot level of 35. As I am in WR, the treasurer will also be a WR.

Any key drops for chests will be done as soon as we have all keys and will be “commando” style as listed below i.e. random 100 on my /yell. Keys and their pops do not count as an item for the main roll…key winners may roll again in main lotto.

Items to be lottoed will be as follows:

1.Only items 99% and 100% quality will be lottoed at the end of the raid. Any exceptional items below this threshold will be at the treasurer’s discretion.
2.All Scrolls
3.All Legendary Weapon Components

The lotto will be done “commando style” with everyone rolling 100 on my /yell and the highest getting first pick, the second highest next etc till everyone has an item or we run out of items. The person choosing may decide which list they wish to pick off from the three above (i.e. scrolls, leg weapon items, drops). It is yet to be decided if we will do the choosing from the trade window or list the items out first. In any case a decision must be made with some haste, as we need to get the damn thing done.

1 roll per actively playing human i.e. Fred and his bot only get one roll. No class/usage restrictions etc i.e. the highest roll gets the best stuff. Sell it, wear it, tease your guildies with it…its yours.

When you have an item you will not get another till round 2 i.e. when everyone has something (not very likely)

This may be subject to change if i can find someone who can be arsed to list each item etc...will decide on the day, whatever ot will be fair

General Rules
Anyone that does not listen will be booted (gets people wiped)
Anyone that asks about loot before the end will be booted (personal bug-bear)
Anyone that asks if we can do things in a different order will be ignored
Anyone that whines about loot will be executed (I will find an obliging troll to do this, it will be horrible)
Anyone caught cheating will be removed from the lotto (cheats never prosper, well not on my raids)
The rules may seem a bit draconian but the stricter we are it the quicker it will get done and the happier all will be (and I need to get done before my missus shows up…speed is of the essence!)

So for all you peeps missing ML6, speak to your guilds, post on private forums, grab a guild grp, grab a few friends, purchase slaves, coerce GF’s and I’ll see you Saturday.

If anyone has any comments/questions feel free to ask but I reserve the
right to ignore or if it’s a good idea or comment I’ll steal it and amend accordingly.

Cheers

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
if only i actually worked 9-5

good luck with the raid I suspect I will try to organise some next week for people who still need it.

Emergency Roma

Fledgling Freddie
I need some ML6 steps as well , so I'll come.......tho there is a ML 7 raid planned on Sat at the same time and maybe many pps will be busy with this one .

Emer

Klonk

One of Freddy's beloved
I can come with warrior (he needs only 6.10, but what the heck - I get ML xp for the rest) :giggle:

Noheals-WR

Fledgling Freddie
All who can carry one...bring a RAM...we will need to knock down the door on ML6.9.

Thanks

Noheals-WR

Fledgling Freddie
rare snake will need to be found as its very time consuming.

sacrifice is easy enough to find.

hopefully if we find them we will do, if we dont we wont.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom