ML6 Raid - 13 july 2005 - 20:00 CET

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
Going to run an ML6 raid - so if you're still missing this, come help. :)

Pre-req steps are ML6.1 and ML6.5 (The "Rare Snake" and the "Farm Glands" steps. Meeting in Volcanus' Haven at 20:00CET.

The usual lotto rules apply. Bring yourself and a good mood, and we'll get this ML done. :)

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Count Cadeven (bd) with possibly marmattaja aug shaman bb in :cheers:

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Since you don't actually need to do the pre-reqs to get .10 complete from tomorrow, I'll most probably be there on my SM.

Runardigi

Loyal Freddie
Will be there with my thane.

Btw someone planning to do ML4 raid soon?

only need 4 and 6 and then i am ML8

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
Overdriven said:
Since you don't actually need to do the pre-reqs to get .10 complete from tomorrow, I'll most probably be there on my SM.

You still need the pre-reqs to finish all of ML6 - but you don't need to do them before the raid anymore. If you don't have them, you'll get the message 'you have finished ML6' when we kill 6.10, but you actually haven't.

:)

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Tesla Monkor said:
You still need the pre-reqs to finish all of ML6 - but you don't need to do them before the raid anymore. If you don't have them, you'll get the message 'you have finished ML6' when we kill 6.10, but you actually haven't.

:)

I'd like to know more of the granting feature of certain ml step - how does it work. Does it work only for .10 steps or does it work for all. Does it work only when the certain step has been done just at given time, and in case of LD the RL can grant the credit for that person when he/she comes back?

Makes me wonder what prevents of using the granting feature like in a way that only one a certain setup makes the steps of the ML and RL then grants to the rest of the ppl these steps considerably shortening of the duration of the ML.

Krakatau

Fledgling Freddie
This one I'm actually interested in..I think...

Meep meep...talk to you ingame later :)

Krakatau

Fledgling Freddie
Ixoth said:
I'd like to know more of the granting feature of certain ml step - how does it work. Does it work only for .10 steps or does it work for all. Does it work only when the certain step has been done just at given time, and in case of LD the RL can grant the credit for that person when he/she comes back?

Makes me wonder what prevents of using the granting feature like in a way that only one a certain setup makes the steps of the ML and RL then grants to the rest of the ppl these steps considerably shortening of the duration of the ML.
- You may only grant credit for steps completed within the last 10 minutes.

- You must be within 1000 units of the player you are granting credit to.

- The ML step must be a battlegroup-enabled step.

- You must be within 2000 units of 75% of your battlegroup members (in other words, the majority of your BG must be there with you).

- You may only grant credit to up to half the number of players that received credit for that step correctly. For instance, if you achieve step 1.1 with four people, you won't be allowed to grant credit to more than two other people.

- You may not grant credit for a step that the player could not possibly receive due to dungeon restrictions (for example, players must be at least ML8 to receive ML9 credit)

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Krakatau said:
- You may only grant credit for steps completed within the last 10 minutes.

- You must be within 1000 units of the player you are granting credit to.

- The ML step must be a battlegroup-enabled step.

- You must be within 2000 units of 75% of your battlegroup members (in other words, the majority of your BG must be there with you).

- You may only grant credit to up to half the number of players that received credit for that step correctly. For instance, if you achieve step 1.1 with four people, you won't be allowed to grant credit to more than two other people.

- You may not grant credit for a step that the player could not possibly receive due to dungeon restrictions (for example, players must be at least ML8 to receive ML9 credit)

Ah ok ty for the information :) nicely thought by Mythic - well planned technics of preventing cheating.

Krakatau

Fledgling Freddie
Ixoth said:
Ah ok ty for the information :) nicely thought by Mythic - well planned technics of preventing cheating.

It's all in the patchnotes you know...Read them now while we patch ;)

Faelinor

Fledgling Freddie
hey, would like to sign up with rastafarion, what ml would you have to be to join the raid ? :)

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
None. It's all in the main volcanus zone.. just make sure you talk to the Arbiter first and are at least level 40.

Faelinor

Fledgling Freddie
awesome :) count me being there. 6.1 done, but 6.5 is a piece of piss for sav and bb i heard ? :)

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
You don't need to have done them before the start of the raid, as you can do 6.10 anyway. Do the Salamander thing after the raid if you feel like it.

It's piss easy for a Savage + bot anyway. :)

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
When the server is up again, I'll try to do the 6.1, If you fancy to join - feel free to pm me ingame with one of the character names: Ixoth,nahkapaska,marmattaja,cadeven,itelfig (got the other pre reqs sorted).

Dyna_Mite

Fledgling Freddie
Hope to be there only need snake and 6.10 and MLxp of course :) still need all of ML5 though but nevermind :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom