ML6+BONUS FFA Friday 22nd Oct 6pm UK time

Illtar

Fledgling Freddie
I am afraid i cant show something in irl came up that i cant skip, but doesnt look like getting someone else will be a problem, sorry for any inconvience.

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for an OK raid. Saying OK instead of great because I'm still a bit down for not getting Erinys sorted. Maybe next time we won't have to deal with things like mobs in lava.

Also, a reminder - bg leaders do NOT like people who do not read instructions and click on any NPC. Tonight it cost us 30 minutes.

Big hugs to Myste, Immaterial and Elomyr.

See you on ML7!

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Still was a great raid in my eyes - thank you for leading it.

lacroix

Fledgling Freddie
First of all, tnx for the raid, even though I am still a bit bummed out for lding on Chimera :(
But went well, otherwise, ok, minus the arti, but that was no major concern of mine

Kahland said:
Boofed 50 Scout FULL TOA SC:)
And lol, didn't realize it was you ... So, I am taking back the 14 yrs of age, but still maintain the high testosterone :touch: but really don't see how you can fall out with Iseeyou - we all used to be one alliance once ... :wij:

Auser

Fledgling Freddie
a good raid most of us got ML6 done :) well led raid too, and a very nice GM to pop Chimy for us again :)

Kyra

Longtime Songbird
Was a great raid, thank you guys.

P.S. sorry if my mistells were too distracting. :) One day I'll learn the difference between /gu and /bu :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom