ML6 BG steps, Wednesday 19:00 CET

Alea

Fledgling Freddie
Carpe Cervisia will hold a ML6 BG raid now on Wednesday leaving 19 CET (18 British time). Will open bg at 18:30, when we should meet up in Volcanus Haven and sort groups.

We will do all steps expect 6.1 and 6.5, so u have to do these before the raid. There will be no chance of doing this during the raid, so if u haven't done them, u won't receive credit for 6.10. You don't have to be a certain ml to join a ml6 raid.

6.1 step is a groupstep, killing a rare snake, haje-uraei. The mob is redcon, so can be soloed/duoed depending on your class.

6.5 step is solo step, u have to do it once for each person needing credit, but u can help eachother farm. It consists of farming 20 Frozen cold glands by killing Salamander hatchlings (one in four or so drop them, so this takes some time, u have to do it without releasing or logging also), and turning those to the Crazed adventurer at 18k 28k Typhoons reach. When u have collected them and given them to him, u have 60 sec to run to the four pillars by the adventurer and pick up the items on them. /Use the weapon u get when having the Livid Salamander targetted, and u receive credit.

PM me or my guildies if u have questions,

Hope to see you there :)

Spamb0t

Fledgling Freddie
eeeeeewwwww that solo step sounds... ;((
my ranger can hardly kill yellows!

Alea

Fledgling Freddie
Ye, that step does suck if you do it solo with some classes, not much to do about it though if you want ur ml:s, except to group up during the farming or endure the boredom...

Alea

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks to everyone who came for a nice raid :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom