ML6 BG raid Saturday

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
ok ive had enough noone will lead these raids so i will do it myself:) with the assistance of VoS my TOA bible:> so any previous ML6 ppl would be VERY greatful if they would help me:)
ok there are 2 grp encounters 6.1 and 6.5 so please have these completed before the raid as we will not be doing them on the saturday. See how popular this thread is, hopefully all will go ahead because i need bodyguard quick:p
It seems this ML isnt too difficult 2fgs should be plenty sufficient anyway sign up below please
Meeting point is volcanus haven at 10am saturday morning will set off at 10:20

Aragyn

Fledgling Freddie
Those 2 fgs would have to be very, very strong as .9 is a pain :/ But ill try to make it with my scout that didnt get .10 cred last time...

Fefner

Can't get enough of FH
As you know i'll be there with Ittsy and my brother's ice wizzie and a few other Upies maybe 1fg worth.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
I can come either with spirit cabalist or with fop cleric. Up to you to choose as it doesn't really matter to me

Kinag

Part of the furniture
I'm in with Ataraxia.. Haven't done ml4 nor 5 though.. so hope I can still do it.

Fefner

Can't get enough of FH
Kinag said:
I'm in with Ataraxia.. Haven't done ml4 nor 5 though.. so hope I can still do it.

Yes you can, just make sure you do 6.1 and 6.5 which are fairly easy and you will get credit :D

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH

aika said:
I can come either with spirit cabalist or with fop cleric. Up to you to choose as it doesn't really matter to me
can see on saturday matey:) there sometimes are shortages with clerics on these raids

Xeros

Fledgling Freddie
Can't come m8ty, cause at that time i will go get my son for staying over at the weekend.

If you would hold it at 6 pm I would be able to make it.

Guess, I will get it some other time and wishes the raid the best luck and hope 6.10 isn't bugged like it was last time when I went for it. Been cursing like hell when I didn't get the ML6.10 encounter :(

Greetz Xeros

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH

hmm i would be happy to change to the night:< but thing is ML2 is then + im going out to cinema. realy sorry:<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom