ML6 BG Raid Saturday the 21th 14 CET (sticky pls)

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
Hi guys and girls as topic says I'm gonna make a ML 6 BG raid Saturday the 21th 14 CET.

You will need to have a few steps done before the raid starts, we will NOT stop to do them.

You need these steps done beforehand:
6.5 Flames (solo) -- takes a bit of time
6.1 Hunt for the Haje-Uraei -- can solo if you can kill a red

We meet just N of Volcanus Haven 14 CET (BG will be up from 13.30 CET) (/BG join Rherissa)

We will NOT wait for people being late, if you are late you will have to catch up by yourself. We will leave on time.

The lotto rules will be as following:

1. Lotto for the class you brought. If you want to lotto for an alt, pm me at least 15 mins before the raid starts. I will be online long time before so you have plenty of time to sort this out.

2. Scrolls will NOT be lottoed. They are lottoed individualy in groups. I do not want to hear any complaining in bg when/if a rare scroll drops, if u wanna have Scrolls then u have to work for it.

3. Keys will be lottoed first. After that we will proceed with Remains, stars, 100% drops etc... Ppl that win keys WILL be able to win in the main lotto aswell. But only 1 item from the main lotto as everyone else. So yes, you can win 2 items if you are lucky. But since its usually crap items you get in chests this will not count as the main lotto.

4. I will claim a Torso drop from 6.10 if it fits in my minstrel's template

BG rules:

Either I or a Trusted HB member will be set to BG loot

The BG will be up 30 mins before the raid starts

If we spot ppl being afk half the raid they will be kicked from BG.
If you spam the bg with useless crap you will be kicked from BG
If you do something that will destroy or might destroy the raid you will be kicked from BG
If you dont obey the rules you will be kicked from BG
Other then that, use common sense as what you say in BG.

Ofc ppl will not be kicked right away, they will be given a few chances depending on how bad and what they do.
But if ppl keep doing it they will how ever get banned from BG and lotto

The driver for this raid will be Me (on Rherissa) or Maerklan. To avoid afkers being stuck to him if he has to pull something alone you will all stick your group leaders and the group leaders will stick me. If the group leader have to be afk, asign a temp person to stick wacco. Me or Maerklan will be the only one giving commands unless I say otherwise.

Hope to see you there

Daws

Fledgling Freddie
ROFL I hate the world. The one raid that I don't need/want to go on is one that is at a time I can go to and all the rest are arranged for when I'm busy. I must go and bang my head against a wall. :flame:

Xzoltan

Fledgling Freddie
i thought i was reading my own post... :p

Will be there if im not on ml8 group trials :)

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
Xzoltan said:
i thought i was reading my own post... :p

Will be there if im not on ml8 group trials :)

hehe I copy pasted most of it from u aswell :fluffle:

jab

Fledgling Freddie
i am in

hi i will be ther + my scout -- > jab

good day for now

York

Fledgling Freddie
Count me in plz.. will bring my sorc (Qiangniurou) and cleric (adiar)

Shaitan

Loyal Freddie
Will be there with jaem my theurgist provided i can get flames done

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom