ML6 and 7 raid, Saturday 10th, 15cet

Watchh

One of Freddy's beloved
meet volcanus haven 15cet, We move out soon as I think we have enough people.

We will be following these rules to make the raid quick and easy.

- I'll explain before each step, so listen and pay attention, don't go ahead of me, don't talk/attack/interact in any way with npc's unless told to.
- Pay attention!, I plan to move trough these steps quite fast, if u fall behind u'll get left behind!
-We will almost wait for nothing, not afk's, not bb's, not even LD's . you should have enough time to catch up before the encounter we will do and I can Grant credit to people up to 10 minutes after It's completed.
-No steps will be repeated unless I deem it necessary to complete the raid for the majority of Bg members.
-Do not ask how many steps we have done ,or how many are left repeatedly, ask your group/friends or just check yourself.. or focus on the raid as I will state wich step we have done when we finished it.
-Do not ask to show loot or stats, they will be displayed after raid.

I'm doing this raid for 2 reasons. Im helping out friends who still need ml6+ after Awarkle had his nervous breakdown :p , and I need help of alot of people for Erinys Charm .. So we will do this before 6.3 wich is on the same island etc .. it should not delay the raid more then 10-15 minutes max... after that I take u all trough ml6 & 7 for the next 5 hours or so

If we have healthy amount of people joining, (40-50) ml6 will take 2.5-3hours , after that we'll go ml7 .. So if u want to join ml7 but not ml6 .. make sure ur near the dungeon.

Keys wont be lotto'd , and scrolls will not be included in treasurer ( so goes to the group doing most damage) to save time on lotto

Sarisir

Fledgling Freddie
Fop shammy signing up for the raid :)

/cheer watchh, been hoping for ml6 and 7 raids to pop up :)

Starbuck

Fledgling Freddie
Me too...I need this event to get me to ML 9! Nice one!!

Adoctor

Fledgling Freddie
/cheer

the wo-man from delmonte she says yes !

will be there with sm and shammie

Denarius

Loyal Freddie
ill try to be there on meh sexy bonie , tbh if u did 8/9 as well ill have your babies watchh :p /lurve

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom