Ml5

wagnard

Loyal Freddie
I will hold a ML 5.10 (.9) raid if there are people intrested in it, the raid wil be held friday30th at 20.00cet all meet at stagia normal rules for lotto-ing, afk-ing and annoing in bg so hope there will be enough comming

P.S. bring mask cloak and resin of the ways with u we will not wait on people to get them we will leave in 15 after starting for late runners :fluffle:

SirDystic

Fledgling Freddie
I've completed 5.9 previously. I heard I can transform into a mummy again for 5.10 without needing the the objects. Anyone know if this is true?

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
SirDystic said:
I've completed 5.9 previously. I heard I can transform into a mummy again for 5.10 without needing the the objects. Anyone know if this is true?

If you have credit for 5.9 you just talk to the NPC again and turns you into a mummy

Ps: I will try be there. Give snake xp and 5.10 ringy :)

Sprutto

Fledgling Freddie
Yes you can talk to the guy and transform back into a mummy without items if you have 5.9 done.

Cant come on this raid tho as it crashes with the ML 1 on the same day and time but best of luck VS ammut the DEVOURER of souls and stuff :eek2:

Tijl

Loyal Freddie
FL is doing groupsteps at that hour, would have done it before the raid if we knew earlier :(

acei

Fledgling Freddie
A fg of us would like to come on this raid also :)

Darksadness

Fledgling Freddie
i would love to join

I didnt finished ml5 yet but i need some more steps before .9 and .10. If anyone doing other presteps today pm me in game to start a group to make them. ill be on after 18:30 gmt. :flame:

Crimson LoneWolf

Fledgling Freddie
I'm also looking to do ml 5, need all steps actually. Maybe we could arrange some groups tonight? Anyhow, pm Avowed, if you're interested, will be online from 19 cet tonight.

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
quite a few SS need the group stages and are up for doing them tonight, anyone fancy leading the ml5 group stages tonight?

Crimson LoneWolf

Fledgling Freddie
I havent actually studied any of the encounters, and its been a few months since i did them with my reaver. But i wouldnt mind trying to get a few groups through the encounters, even tho i'd have to keep VOS open now and then. If anyone else is incoming to do them this evening and knows how to do them fast and efficient, the better.

I'm in Stygia Haven at 20 cet, hoping to meet a few others who want the ml steps done.

wagnard

Loyal Freddie
Ooow sorry to come so late with it all but i dont have Canopic jars so place come with them :(

William

Fledgling Freddie
logged out as a mummy at .10 last night will i still be a mummy when i logg back in or do i have to do that step again ?

Didus

Fledgling Freddie
Just wanted to say thanks for a well organised, fast and succesful raid.

Cheers, see you next time.

Tylia. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom