ML5 Raid - Sunday 5th June - 6:00pm

limpit

Fledgling Freddie
As Amanita is running a ML4 raid on Saturday, it seems silly to run my ML4 raid the night after, so I'm going to jump a step and goto ML5! This will also be my last raid for 2 weeks as I'm going to the Download Festival and going to see Green Day at Milton Keenes... but I'll start again from ML6 when I get back

ML5 Raid - Sunday 5th June - 6:00pm

Meeting Place: Stygia Haven
Battlegroup: Limpit (opens 20 minutes before the raid)

Pre Reqs:

5.1 Qebehsenuef
5.2 Duamutef
5.3 Hapy
5.4 Imsety
5.5 Gorgons of Aerus
5.6 Resin
5.7 Mask
5.8 Wrap

Steps we'll do this raid:

5.9 Token
5.10 Ammut's Appetite

Loot Rules:

All loot will be lotoed for, apart from the low quality rogs which will go on the Unclaimed Guild CM or salvaged to raise guild funds. One piece of loot per person (including keys/scrolls/drops). If you win a piece of loot then it is yours to do with what you like (use, sell, destory...). And yes, keys are part of the whole loto... if you don't want to win one then don't roll for one :p

Notes:

This should be a nice and quick raid as it's only two steps... There have been a few ML5 pre req raids this past week so I'm hoping that most people will have them done... I'll also be taking out a group on Thursday night so I can get credit on my cleric and pally...

Information on the Master Level 5 steps is available from the Vision of Sages website.

Legean

Fledgling Freddie
if i can get pre reqs sorted then ill come on Thermal or Zeladus depending on whose got them done

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Gah! :( I will have to rush my ML5 pre-reqs for this! :(

*Edit* Double Gah! This wrecks my entire ML plan for both my toons on my main account! :( I can't join the ML4 with one and the ML5 with the other.. I need ML4 and 5 on all of them! :(

Guess this is the end for one of my 2 chars then on your ML run, will have to wait for another one, or run one of my own..

Amanita

Part of the furniture
Actually I wish you would run a ML4 raid just after :p So the zerg that attends mine isn't as huge ^^

Jere

Fledgling Freddie
Will come with Cadin merc lvl 50 if can get pre's done (Need Pally to complete grp on friday nights pre's).

limpit

Fledgling Freddie
Amanita said:
Actually I wish you would run a ML4 raid just after :p So the zerg that attends mine isn't as huge ^^
i was going to run ML4 but i'm worried about not having the numbers for the fortress of storms bit... especially as it would be the day after your raid...

if there is enough interest when i start my raids up again i'll start with ML4, then do ML6 - ML10, but it ain't going to be for a few weeks coz i'm busy busy busy...

cilirs

Fledgling Freddie
ml 5

i come whit my pally so i can get ml 5 done onley need 5,9 5.10

Zordo

Fledgling Freddie
Hope to be there with Dhoffryn (Sorc) and Gothiel (cleric)

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
would like to sign up but i havent done the pres :( could bring pally+rejuv cleric

grimlin

Fledgling Freddie
ill come with my sorc dagitch and my mate will bring his merc brackus

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
have all the pres done now so pally+rejuv cleric standing by

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom