ML5 Raid (5.9, 5.10) - Sunday 11th April, 7pm

Linnet

Fledgling Freddie
Time to have your heart weighed against a feather and get judged in the Halls of the Ma'ati ... or not.

Time: 7pm

Place: Stygia Haven

Prerequisite: You'll need to have either completed ML5.9 previously, or have on your person all the items you will need to do that on Sunday (ie. which you get by completing 5.6, 5.7, 5.8)

Weapons: Bring legendary weapons or sun weapons if you have them,.

I have more questions about ML5: 5.1-5.9 are all group steps. Yes the dungeons are a bit flaky with some of the spawns sometimes. Anything else, feel free to ask.

Linnet

Fledgling Freddie
NB. It won't be a long raid. And even if you go do this on friday, feel free to come on Sunday also.

If anyone wants, we might head to Deep Volcanus afterwards and make a start on the group steps of ML7/ mad scroll farming. (Doing this will require ML3 to get into the dungeon)

Cathul

Fledgling Freddie
Signing with my reaver. Only need 5.10 to finish ML 5-trials.

/Cathul

shani

Fledgling Freddie
hehe did 5.1 - 5.8 today with a group of 7 so I'll be there :)

Vesania

Fledgling Freddie
I will come as Vesania (reaver), if you've space. Only need 5.9 and 5.10 and have all the things.

Linnet

Fledgling Freddie
Vesania said:
I will come as Vesania (reaver), if you've space. Only need 5.9 and 5.10 and have all the things.

There will be space, don't worry. Although 5.9 is technically a group step, there isn't an issue with how many people want/ need to do it.

Linnet

Fledgling Freddie
Ammut duly slaughtered. Thanks everyone for coming along.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom