ML5 Presteps Saturday morning!

Tilda

As topic, want to make a fg to do ml5 pre-steps.
Will be starting at 9:30am GMT in stygia haven
Sign up below, it is NOT first come first served, but rather, what classes/people I want in the group :p

Tilda

1) Reaver - Tilda
2) Cleric - Spiral
3) Minstrel - Polyhymnia
4) Cleric - Rezzi
5) Merc - Golena
6) Cleric - Golena
7) Necro - Dalmar
8) Sorc - Isofin

FoP Bot- Golena!
Backup - Waok
Backup - Exinferis

Dardamein

Fledgling Freddie
I would like to join you but I see you already got a minstrel. If you want two or the other cancel I'm your man.

/dum di dum dum Dard

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
If you have space would like to sign up with a 50 merc and 43 cleric.

The cleric is a buffbot but I can bring a ml10 50 cleric out of group to provide fop and healing as required, or bring a 50 fop bot and theurg out of group to provide level 7 petspam on the spitting mobs.

Have extensive knowledge of the ml5 steps.. (have run over 6 raids for guildies in the past.)

Also have working alarm clock to get up for this INSANE time on a saturday morning :eek6:

Tilda

Updated.
Golena, i really hope you dont lag at all with 3 accounts.

Merz and Catayan, i'll decide if you two get spots tomorrow afternoon/evening.

Tilda

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
Golena said:
Also have working alarm clock to get up for this INSANE time on a saturday morning :eek6:

Blame me for that :p I have to work later in the day, cant make a Friday coz I gotta go out and only other day I could do it is the day before the ML5 BG raid, which I didnt want to risk :) so that your pay back for whining about my ML3 post :(

Antedeluvian

Fledgling Freddie
You know you want my matter resist buff whit all those matter sorc mobs inside Halls :p

crazy

Fledgling Freddie
signing up Isofin, sorceress... 44mind/31 body... and i got uber pc/connection :p

waok`whips

Fledgling Freddie
Sent you a PM Tilda a few days ago! If still space, I'll bring my reaver too.

Tilda

Ok, signup is now full, please could those listed be at stygia haven no later than 9:25 tomorrow morning.

For those that didnt get in, feel free to organise another group out of those who signed up and didn't get in.

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
<Swears his ass off with abuse at my work>!!!

My mum came in and told me there was a message on the answering machine saying im working 9-6 tomorrow. But for obvious reasons (this group!) I cant work bloody 9-6 and thats not what my contract says I should be working!

Contract says 330-830 and I got told on the phone a week ago (when I was phoned up to go in but couldnt coz of exams I was working 330-830).

I will phone them up before work and enquire about it... if they say im working 9-6... im just not going in, screw them! Damn Sainsburys!

Tilda

Say you have an important doctors appointment and if they ask what its about, say its private and totally confidential! :D

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
Or say: Wtf fo im not coming in untill 330 and if you dont want me there then fine! I QUIT!!!

Damn problem is sexy girl works there I like lol.

Tilda

Nomans Land said:
Or say: Wtf fo im not coming in untill 330 and if you dont want me there then fine! I QUIT!!!

Damn problem is sexy girl works there I like lol.
Sexy girl or missing ML5 group steps resulting in not being able to attend your own raid ;)
I'd say, go in at 1 and meet sexy girl there ;p

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
Heh well as I said im not going in untill 330 as my contract says... if at all. (No body pushs me around :p)

Like the other night my school had open night (for the P7s coming up) and I VOLUNTEERED to help out. Coming up to the day I couldnt help coz I had to lead that ML1. I told the teacher who was organising it (I didnt tell him about the ML1, that would of just sounded really gay) and he told me I had to find someone to replace me or I had to come in. I TRIED to find someone but no one would... so in the end I just didnt bother going in or telling him again.

He couldnt make me go in for something I volunteered for in the first place. And also I couldnt get a lift home, I had ML1 to run etc. If he came looking for me today I was gonna tell him something like 'You dont know what problems im having at home' and making him feel really bad... Unfortunatly he didnt.

Oh yea and btw sexy girl aint working tomorrow shes sick (so ofcourse I txted her and got some browny points in saying hope she feels better lol)

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
Hmmm 5min to go... Dont be late for your own raid Tilda :p

Funi thing is I cant see anyone else who is actually meant to be here too...:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom