ML5 Pre-reqs Thursday 28th October

Sendraks

Fledgling Freddie
This will be an attempt to do the 8 pre-req steps for ML5.

Start time 8pm
Meet Stygia Haven
You must be Master Level 1 to enter the dungeon, though apparently saying that “George sent you” works just as well.;)

A maximum of 2 groups is required to do this, any more and get its messy repeating the different trials and waiting for them to repop.

Rules are simple. All drops to be lottoed at the end of raid, not class specific, one drop per person until everybody has a drop each.

Steps will be done alternating between the groups, to thus avoid one group completing all the steps first and the people conveniently logging as its “gotten late.” I appreciate that it does get late, but it’s a pain in the ass when people clear off and make it difficult for the remainder to complete the trials. So don’t whine in the BG that can your group do x task next, you’ll get your turn.

So far the toons we have for this are:

Paladin – Mcbeast
Minstrel – Snarks
Cleric – Yamutha
Cabalist – Itdoesntmatter
Cabalist – Libellus

So we need approximately 11 people. I can bring my Paladin if required, though that will make Libellus (my cabalist) dead weight in one of the groups and I would prefer to avoid that.

Ice Wizzies, in abundance, would be most welcome, especially for 5.2, though any characters with ranged weaponry would be a boon there too. The usual mix of tanks, casters and clerics would be helpful, though its not impossible to make these encounters work with less than balanced groups. Apart from 5.2.

feac

Fledgling Freddie
Yousire lvl 50 mincer signing up

also is that 8PM gmt or cet ?

Ilur-OOM

Loyal Freddie
i might have the grp steps done by then but i'll try to come anyways with scout...

Sendraks

Fledgling Freddie
Story so far.

Paladin – Mcbeast
Minstrel – Snarks
Cleric – Yamutha
Cabalist – Libellus
Cleric - Ketsdoc
Cleric - Morgondis
Mercenary - Tzoutzouka

Minstrel - Yousire
Reaver - Woak
Scout - Ilur OOM

Thats five slots left.

Sendraks

Fledgling Freddie
Paladin – Mcbeast
Minstrel – Snarks
Cleric – Yamutha
Cabalist – Libellus
Cleric - Ketsdoc
Cleric - Morgondis
Mercenary - Tzoutzouka

Minstrel - Yousire
Reaver - Woak
Scout - Ilur OOM
Cleric - Catana
Mercenary - Tzanetos

We don't really need many more clerics at this point. 4 between 2 groups is plenty and unless we get to heal monsters to death.

Heath

Fledgling Freddie
If you have room..or somebody drops out..i would like to sign up Zenaku..Lvl 50 Necro (o:

Sendraks

Fledgling Freddie
Paladin – Mcbeast
Minstrel – Snarks
Cleric – Yamutha
Cabalist – Libellus
Cleric - Ketsdoc
Cleric - Morgondis
Mercenary - Tzoutzouka

Minstrel - Yousire
Reaver - Woak
Scout - Ilur OOM
Cleric - Catana
Mercenary – Tzanetos
Cleric – Camerondiaz
Infiltrator – Sentynel
Cleric – Xulo

Scout – Androth
Infiltrator – Lunar
Infiltrator – Zephos
Necromancer - Zenaku

Hokay thats 20 people now, which is plenty, though its an unusual mix. If everyone shows, we're going to have to repeat the stages quite a few times, if only to get the right skill mix in for each encounter.

If the mercs could bring a plentiful supply of bows and arrows, and if any of the Infils have crossbows and bolts, that would be a big help for 5.2. If no one brings any bow/x-bow weapons, then we'll be doing 5.2 through an old fashioned zerg. So bare that in mind as it will fuck up credit for a lot of you.

feac

Fledgling Freddie
dont the toa bows that make your arrows proc also count as damage add and make him split ?

so normal old bows :)

Sendraks

Fledgling Freddie
Ok, this is now nearly 3fg of people needing all the pre-reqs, which effectively means repeating all the encounters three times, which is going to take a lot of time. Its doable, depending on repops, and I have an appraoch that would make it doable.

I am relying on everyone turning up at 8pm sharp, and we will move out very shortly after that. Anyone not there on time will have to make their way to Necropolis (8k 6k Atun approx) on their own. They should then wait inside the dungeon entrance for the BG to come pick them up.

I'd rather not do that, but thats the only way I can guarantee getting 2fgs through the pre-reqs completely and get a few encounters for those who have signed up late. I cannot promise anyone who signed up after Xulo that they will get all the pre-reqs done, sorry, thats just the way it is.

A few ground rules.

I will have the BG, it will be on listen only. There will be a seperate CG for group leaders.

AFKs to a minimum - I will announce ahead of time which groups are doing which encounters, don't afk when your group is about to do an enc. If you are, I will ask another group who needs the enc to do it. So its in your interests and your groups interests not go AFK at stupid times.

Groups - these will be changed for some encounters to ensure that key elements are in place. Do not get attached to your group, I will move people around. Be prepared to invite or disband when I say, as I hate waiting for people. If you can't get yourselves organised into the group I want to do a enc, I will give the encounter to another group.

Encounters - will be done in the order I see fit to do them in, taking into account repops, who has what encs already and where the encs are. Do not ask me to do 5.y ad 5.z first, because they are all you need to finish. It won't happen unles I've already decided to do 5.y and 5.z. Obviously if you can get any encounters done ahead of time, this will be a big help.

If you don't like these rules, don't come.

Needelion

Fledgling Freddie
I know this is short notice but.. if you hanvnt filled the third group totally I'd be happy to join it with Needelion/50Inf, I'l be there at 10 minutes early to see if you're willing. Good luck regardless, sounds like you've got a long night ahead of you.

Sendraks

Fledgling Freddie
If we get 3 full groups, there are a couple of options we can explore,

1) We split up into 2 teams that go to the south and west parts of the dungeon respectively. That would effectively be 1 fg +4 people for each side of the dungeon, with groups switching as and when people need encounters, until everyone has them done. Of course the 2nd team would have to be lead by someone who knows the encounters sufficiently.

2) we move as one big ass zerg. We do the west side first, clearing all the encounters for one group. We then move to the south side and clear all the encounters for the 2nd group. We then move back to the west side and clear all the encounters there for the 3rd group. This should minimise the time it takes to deal with aggro between encounters, though will mean some waiting around for the other groups.

Benedictine_Everdrunk

Fledgling Freddie
Benedictine - battlefriar :)

Greets,
Would like to join if still spots open. Battlefriar specced RR6L7 short ninja tempered kind hearted personality.

Regards,
Benedictine Everdrunk
<LFG>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom