ML5 -Pre-reqs, the Missing Bits

Sendraks

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry I had to log last night before we got everyone through all the stages, but it had gone midnight and my head now feels like a melon.

From what I recall people still need the following stages, 5.2, 5.4, 5.5, 5.6 and 5.8, which shouldn't take us long to do if we get the same people as last night. I say this because you were all a good bunch, no messing about, you just got stuck in and got the encounters done. A very pleasurable raid to run for me. :)

As there is a ML9 raid on Saturday at 15:00 CETand some of you have indicated this would pose a problem to attending ML5 pre-reqs, I propose we try to do these on Sunday instead at 1pm. There is an ML6 raid at 17:00 GMT I want to attend, so we're really restricted in our timing.

1pm GMT prompt at Styiga Haven and we should be done with these encs by 3 to 4pm at the latest. Libellus will have the BG again, until the server lag causes me to crash at least.

Please bring lots of arrows and bolts. Kidnap an Ice wizzy or 2 if you can and I shall try to persuade Dek to come help with 5.2 again.

This ok with everyone?

nikoz

Fledgling Freddie
hmm

Sunday may not be such a good idea because there is an ml5 bg raid at 10:30 cet which i would like to attend
So maybe we could do them on saturday ? :confused:

Sendraks

Fledgling Freddie
Not really fussed for an ML5 BG raid at 9:30am on a Sunday morning myself as I intend to go on the ML Rush one the week after.

Saturday would be my preferred option, 2pm GMT start instead of 1pm, but I'll go with what the majority want. I'd do these raids on both days, but I can spare the time sadly.

Patrick

Fledgling Freddie
Firstly thanx for organising the group stages and shame we all dint get them done i wopuld like to be on the sunday ml5 raid but pointlees unless i get the pres first so count me in on what ever you decide

Hye 50 reaver :touch:

Sendraks

Fledgling Freddie
Sendraks said:
Saturday would be my preferred option, 2pm GMT start instead of 1pm, but I'll go with what the majority want. I'd do these raids on both days, but I can spare the time sadly.

That should read:

"I'd do these raids on both days, but I can't spare the time sadly"

What I suggest is this.

2pm Saturday GMT, I will be in Stygia and take whoever wants to do their missing pre-req steps. If we get enough people, we'll breeze through in next to no time. I have things I need to do this weekend for my toons other than ML5, so I can't guarantee that I will run this even again at 1pm on Sunday, but I will post here to confirm.

Is this ok?

xoboll

Fledgling Freddie
got 2 clerics that need 5.7 and 5.8.. if u got space i would like to join and help in those and any other stages needed :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom