ML5 GrSteps 3pmCET Halls of Ma'ati [P] Sat 30th Sep

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
As Im sure there will be alot of people like me who have school or work at 2 o'clock Friday afternoon and so Miera's raid is totally out of the question, I'll lead one on Saturday at 2 o'clock if there's enough interest. Again if we are able we could go on to ML7 Groupies if enough need it.

BG on Skua at 1.30pm UKT. Meet in port-in spot, An-Uat side. If you want to sign-up here so I know if anybody wants it, that's ok, but as group needs to be at least semi-opted, I can't promise anything.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Would love a spot with my level 50 shadowblade if possible. :)
Would also love ml7 groupsteps. :p

Alkz would also like a spot for his skald if possible. :)

xeorez

Fledgling Freddie
if u got room for another bd spot il take that one With Delphic-e lvl 50 bd :)

delete

Can't get enough of FH
i wanna join with my thane, can bring bb aswell :)

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Would like to join with my hunter its lvl 50 and kitted out with artis and stuff.

Armognill

Fledgling Freddie
Group looks a bit full, but if youve got room, i'd like to come with my Thane.

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Full

Aye, looks like we're fully booked, but in view of the ease of porting these days feel free to turn up in case of no-shows. I see there was another ML5 tonight, but at 5pm gmt, so again not alot of use to workers.

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Group for ML5

Very sorry, but I have to be selective for this raid to enable us to survive.
BBs are fine, and Im hoping there's a fop or 2 somewhere along the line. BUT we still need a coupla Healers, at least one active. A heavy tank would be quite useful as well. Intending to do 5.9.

Skua SB melee
Delete Thane + BB
Armognill Thane
Gjul Sham
Iselfz Dark SM
....... Healer (Mend)
....... Healer/Sham
....... Tank

As I said before, if you didn't yet get chosen and feel you can, turn up anyway. There's always a possibility of last-minute changes. It ain't that much of a problem now we can port in - An Uat side btw.

Erulin

One of Freddy's beloved
Hehe, seeing as my Healer went from 36 to 47.5 yesterday, I could ofc use the groupsteps... She has 33 mend/14 pac atm, but I still have to go train her... not sure how I'll spec her though. The SM respecced to 50 supp (yup, she dingeth 50 :p ) and could use em too ofc :p

If I'm home later on, I'll port to the ml5 dungeon and try to help out.

Erulin

ps : Breghona is the healer's name

Kvadi

One of Freddy's beloved
I'll be there on Gjul but it will be closer to 2pm then 1.30pm GMT b4 I can join the BG. Won't be later than stated raid time tho'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom