ML5 GRP STEPS - Thurs 7pm

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Wanna arrange a ml5 grp steps as will need em done b4 the ml rush Thergador (zeus) is runnin in march. Can also do other ML steps after this and some smaller artis if needed but the ML5 grp steps come first..

Plz signup if u want em...

Cleric - Headoverheals (me)
Cleric/BB -
Paladin -
Arms/Merc/Reaver/Pally(shield spec) -
Icewiz/Servneccy -
Random -
Random -
Random - Merde (Wiz)

Lemme know if u want in, if u can duel log and bring another of the classes and able to competently switch between thatd be cool , if u have a FoP even better, tho if we dont i got a ton of lvl 45 tinders ill bring anyway. see u there peeps :)

Cameron

Fledgling Freddie
Yay i'm a random :D

merde 50 fire wizzy (brits gf)
can't work out how to change signature :p

Would like to take random spot with Funkmasterflextic (enh/rej 50 tic)

I cant get home before 7:15pm GMT. Assume the time u stated is GMT... If so can you confirm a 15min delay is ok while the grp forms?

Rgds

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
i need the steps on my merc, 99% sure that i can bring a fop bot (cant be main healer, just backup if its even needed) ;)

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
i need the steps on my merc, 99% sure that i can bring a fop bot (cant be main healer, just backup if its even needed) ;)

Groovey, if no one signs up for the ice/serv ill try to spam me alliance for some help

Cameron

Fledgling Freddie
Would like to take random spot with Funkmasterflextic (enh/rej 50 tic)

I cant get home before 7:15pm GMT. Assume the time u stated is GMT... If so can you confirm a 15min delay is ok while the grp forms?

Rgds

sry going to have to pull out have work commitments

Malcolm

Can't get enough of FH
i'd like to sign up my body/mind sorc Terrissomething as a random if spot available though like cameron i'd probably not be around til just after 7pm (eating fast food on my lap ;))

can also drag around a blockbot (s/s pally) or di2/pr1 40e/36r cleric for emergencies

Malcolm

Can't get enough of FH
i'd like to sign up my body/mind sorc Terrissomething as a random if spot available though like cameron i'd probably not be around til just after 7pm (eating fast food on my lap ;))

can also drag around a blockbot (s/s pally) or di2/pr1 40e/36r cleric for emergencies

ignore me - just checked the date of the original post - shows how active this forum is atm :p

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
this was posted wednesday the 28th feb, was supposed to happen the day after, never did though, so no more applies, you will get dissapoited:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom