ML5 Groupsteps Monday 21:00 GMT

jayjay67

Fledgling Freddie
THE TIME STATED IS THE TIME THAT WILL APPEAR ON BRITISH CLOCKS ON MONDAY NIGHT NOT ON ANY FUCKING STUPID PRICKS CLOCKS ANYWHERE ELSE SO NO FUCKING WHINING ABOUT TIME.

Right little rant over.
OK organising a grp for grp steps before bg raid so we can get this out of the way.

Meet stygia 15 - 30 mins before we set off.

Make sure you are ML1 or you cant get in dungeon.

Tank :-
Tank :-
Druid :-
Bard :-
Caster :-
Other :- Omygod (warden)
Other :- Me

Perf

One of Freddy's beloved
I'd like to join with a nightshade please if possible.

Gesp

Fledgling Freddie
jayjay67 said:
NOT ON ANY FUCKING STUPID PRICKS CLOCKS ANYWHERE
so all xcept british ppl are fuckin pricks? nice attitude, there are better and nicer ways to warn ppl about something, instead of caps+racism+swearing.

i ask a mod to edit this bullshit.

jayjay67

Fledgling Freddie
No gesp youre not reading it properly.

I am not trying to win any popularity contests just trying to get something organised and done without fuss or time wasting.

Too many raids/groups have been delayed,messed about or cancelled because of ppl turning up late and using the old "i was here when the time said" excuse and then blaming gmt cet problems.

Ive even seen gmt time zone peeps using it when the problem was for a cet time mix up just bcos the pricks couldnt turn up on time.

the term "Fucking prick" isnt for non brits but for Fucking Pricks who use the clock as an excuse for their laziness to get to the place on time.

If ya dont like it dont read it. If ya want to sign up sign up.

But stop wasting post space to bump ya score up.

Gesp

Fledgling Freddie
jayjay67 said:
If ya dont like it dont read it.
nice way to swear ppl without problem eh?

jayjay67 said:
But stop wasting post space to bump ya score up.
cheap tricks these are, stop saying this crap everytime u see something u dont like plz.

jayjay67

Fledgling Freddie
Tank :- Junni (hero)
Tank :- Rooffio (BM)
Bard :- Blodd (reserve Alorm)
Druid :- Yyith
Other :- Omygod (warden)

sacrifize

Fledgling Freddie
i like to join with Druid . i know the spot is taken . but i show up as backup if needed..

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
last time i was on a ml5 grp step raid planned on FH 2 guys showed up.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
jayjay67 said:
THE TIME STATED IS THE TIME THAT WILL APPEAR ON BRITISH CLOCKS ON MONDAY NIGHT NOT ON ANY FUCKING STUPID PRICKS CLOCKS ANYWHERE ELSE SO NO FUCKING WHINING ABOUT TIME.

A clever prick always makes things clear without needing to offend people.

aloca said:
ast time i was on a ml5 grp step raid planned on FH 2 guys showed up.

Last time I did ml 5/gsteps and advertiesed on FH, I had 15 more people with me :)

Perf

One of Freddy's beloved
OK 1st to sign up, dont get place because BM hero sign up after. dont get invite to grp. Shades life is all fun, etc etc. No problem for me btw its life in daoc, hope all goes well :), and if it seems you going to get 2fg lets see if theres a place then.

Akai_Kage

Fledgling Freddie
50 light menta signing: name Freyalise.
I miss only the bound ones step (those that give items for becoming a mummy) so if some1 needs all but those one we can do a raid of 9 ppl.

jayjay67

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry Perf but as things stand NS gets the OTHER spot not a tank spot, and as you can see the 2 other spots were taken.

Tank :- Junni (Hero)
Tank :- Rooffio (BM)
Bard :- Blodd (reserve Alorm)
Caster :- Saje (Light Menta) (God help us)
Caster :- Akai-Kage (Light Menta) (Oh my god were doomed)
Other :- Omygod (Warden)

We really need pb or ani but if we cant get one then the set up will remain this way and we will die many times.

Please dont be offended you light mentas if you get replaced.

Cutri

Fledgling Freddie
jayjay67 said:
We really need pb or ani but if we cant get one then the set up will remain this way and we will die many times.

Please dont be offended you light mentas if you get replaced.

Did ML5 groupsteps with no problem as only caster in group and i was/am/will allways be a Void Eld, so with 2 light ments i don't see it being that much harder tbh.

jayjay67

Fledgling Freddie
Thx Cutri good to know.

OK grp set then plz bring pie and beer.

Akai_Kage

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry, my bad but i think i can't manage to get into the raid in time

Sencond thing, your setup is very good, u dont need pbaer or ani to do those steps. I have made all steps with worse setups than urs and it have been done perfectly.

If u are afraid of the scarab guy trial, it can be done with the mob splitting in scarabs 0 times. The tactic is to send tank to get aggro on mob, and when it taunts like 5-6 times then the tank must STOP all combat on mob, or maybe engage him. After this, all bow users must start firing arrows to the mob, and casters can use their spells too with care coz they can get the aggro on them if they deal enough damage. This way the mob won't split never.
U can use a druid to do the 'taunt' job too. Just send him to fight and when his life is close to 0, fire instant on u, so u will keep aggro while bow users send the mob to his ashes.

If u have any doubt, maybe some of the AFD members can explain coz I used this tactic with 'em and it worked

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Light ments > scarab guy TBH. ;)

People are too quick to whine cos they have no pbae or anis - spec nukers work for a lot of things people normally use pbae for you know. And expect to see more spec nukers and less pbae/anis in NF after the nerfs. :p

jayjay67

Fledgling Freddie
Well raid over and apart from a slight buggy beginning( 5.8 mobs roaming thru dungeon) went quite smooth.

As to the comments about light ments........none of them showed up for the raid at all so went with pber and ani.

To all that did attend thx and well done cya on bg raid.

Tank :- Junni (Hero)
Tank :- Absolute (NS)
Bard :- Blodd
Caster :- Skovhugger (Ani)
Caster :- Prodical (Chanter)
Other :- Me (NS)
Other :- Omygod (Warden)

Perf

One of Freddy's beloved
didnt realise ya was a ns jay :) glad it worked for ya ll :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom